R First post
Introduction
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hi sissy sophie here; new to the site and loving it.  My favourite fantasies involve sales assistants helping me choose lingerie and giggling at me as I look longingly at the items on display
Gallery Images by lacysissysophie
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
 Hi sissy sophie! it's a pleasure to meet you. Please allow me to welcome you to sissykiss - I hope you'll have lots of fun here.
 Fantastic first post! How could anybody resist such a pretty lady, especially when she's holding up lovely frilly things. :-)
   Big hugs.  
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet another new member. I can relate to your fantasy and have done similar shopping myself over the years.

babyginagirl
Yes sweety,I need you in here immediatly.We need to TRY on a hold bunch a sexy lingerie  I picked out for the sweet sissy!!!
~*Christie Luv*~
 Hi Sissy Sophie! I hope you have a wonderful time here! Many sissies definitely have the same fantasy! Sissies who are lucky enough to be out have even lived it!

littlejon1
Hi Sissy Sophie,  enjoy the look and the feeling. We should all be free to
be who we we really are, even if it not what others expect us to be!!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.