This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
leotardsub
On the date:
December 19th, 2018 ~ 5:42 am
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
PG 13 My first dress!!
My first dress with tights and boots
Posted on
My first dress!! - My first dress with tights and boots, dress,tights,boots, Dolled Up My first dress!! - My first dress with tights and boots, dress,tights,boots, Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
 This was the first dress I ever bought. I love the design and how its pink. The tights and boots look perfect with it and hopefully one day I can go out in it and serve. There is so much symbolism in these pics because Im standing over the boy clothes that I took off to put on the dress. It’s almost as if I ended my boy life and started my sissy life at that moment. Its a decision Im happy I maid (see what I did there). Although I can’t live full time yet, Im glad I have the opportunity to dress and serve as much as I can. Nothing makes me happier than being complimented on my outfit or how happy I seem when I serve. I take pride in how I look to my superiors, even if my outfit is totally ridiculous and they can’t stop making fun of me. It’s nice having your hard work appreciated by people you care about and being a sissy is no different. My favorite is when I wear something really embarrassing and they laugh uncontrollably. It says to me that I did a good job picking a humiliating outfit for their entertainment.
Gallery Images by leotardsub
Display More Images
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
A lovely dress i think it suits you  

Categories:
Dolled Up
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.