First date!!!
going on my first date as a girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well today i had my first little romp in drag. It was fantastic. I gave my first blowjob. i Loved it!!!
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

francescd
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am so happy for you! I hope you swallowed every last drop like a good sissy girl.
Bunnykins
Congrats sweetie! Bet you want to do it again. Once you have taste that... it's like a drug. Oooooooooo now I'm hungry too.

annie
Yeaaaa sweety there is nothing better than a warm wormy in your mouth. Its one of the games daddies love to play. Peek a boo giggle just wait until your first hind in seek games. Lovs and kissssss   
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne
TammyT
Congratz, I am jealous, but happy for you. I hope you yummed down every drop.  
---

Sissy Tammy

I am in the process off re-releasing my pink, lacey side.

My short term aim is to improve wardrobe, figure and attend BBB. Long term, meet some strong men, who like sissy girls, and also, make lots of sissy friends.

sissysiobhan

Well today i had my first little romp in drag. It was fantastic. I gave my first blowjob. i Loved it!!!  

so pleased for yoou ss x 
SS X
Orlee
Turns me on just reading about it, sooooooo jealous!

-Orlee

mrsbubbly
oh wow!!! I can't wait till my first!!! Congratulations hunny : )

Should be proud to be a cocksucker, that's the best thing in the world I think!

loves and hugs
bubbly
Pistacy
That's lovely~

I'd just love to try that out sometime..

Arianna
Yum yum , that sound so good tasting. A very big step in sissyness. Congrats.
combatsissy
Wow congrats, I realy think thats a huge step, another checkmark proving your sissyness. How was it? never sucked dick or a dildo before. I have read some stories and wow they get my clity hard and my pussy hole just squeezes with excitement. I would hear more about it. how it was, was it embaresing because you liked it so much. Verry new sissy in the making.

diapee underskirt
sounds interesting.. im new to this stuff but maybe it would b fun
jake1201
been a while. i've been going out and about in drag for a while now. My boyfriend and i have also been having lots and lots of sex. he likes me in my maids outfit. the blowjobs are fantastic. he's hung like a horse and and loves when i drink up all his cum. it's so fantastic. you all have to try it.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.