first clothes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
What was your first piece of little girl clothing?
Last Post
41 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
Well diapers came first, after that panties of course 

~cliques~
BrianGirl
Panties were mine. Pink ones with a cute trim and bow.

~*Christie Luv*~
An adorable pink and silk cami lingerie top with matching lacy panties but I had diapers first too hehe!
Dafne
Nappies, then followed by a pink Gingham dress

SissyMichelle
Me it was a black lycra teddy. I was still thinking I would someday become a grown up girl at the time !

SissyFlowerGirl
Mine was a cute pair of flowered panties that I bought from K-Mart

samanthaheart7
Mine was a pare of panties and a bra

Which Adorable Baby Are You?
Huggies
my first was Nappies then Frilly nappy covers. First dress was a Pink gingham dress
Sissy Baby Susan

My first piece of little girl clothing was a pair of panties I got from my sister's room many moons ago...but the first article of baby girl clothing was a pair of pink satin panties I had made for me to fit over a thick diaper. A lady made them for me and she added a yellow ribbon tie on the front which really turned me on and after that I knew I had to expand my little girl wardrobe.Text      
babyrenee
diapers came first, followed by a pair of pink rhumba panties with white lace over the back. the first dress i've ever over was the pink satin one i'm wearing in my pictures. 

LG_stephy
well i got a bunch at the thrift store including:
3 sleevless tops,a dark blue spageti strap topm 3 skirts and my favorite, my lavender nightgown all for $18.
well unless u count the pair of panties i got from my GF around the same time...
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
jennifer
  i dont have nay little girl cloths, i do have a couple things, 2 ankle langth skirts 2 slips one wite and one black, and a pair of panties, i got from a family member that was going to throguh them out, i want some so bad ly *crys*

diaprbayb
 Jennifer, does this family member know you have them? 

~cliques~
Lily
All I have are diapees ^^() I was able to borrow a friends bra when I went as a female Human Inuyasha this year at Otakon. Someday I'll get some cute skirts and a nice dress....

babyandy22
well diapers then frilly pantys 
your only as beutifal as you feel
Qj3ster
Panties where my first

jadedmicrobe
nice sexy panties, with maxi pads stuffed in them to feel like a diaper.
nappygirl
As i started crossdressing before the baby in me appeared i have fond memories of a burgundy pleated skirt that came to just above my knee but rode up lots when i sat down. xxx

pippa
I'll let you know once I've got it / them. Cos I don't got none yet  
sissyjj
Mine was a frilly pink rubber baby dress and matching frilly rubber bloomies and bonnet. That was a long time ago! Wish I still had them, yum!
~ Items ~

sissyrozi
For me girl's goodnights were first, then panties and later real diapers.
Lavander
A little pair of pink cotton Spanky Pants brand bikini panties that I scored from a washing machine at work. They belonged to one of the prettiest little girls I've seen, the daughter of a co-worker. They were a size 7 girls but I could fit into them just fine at the time! I still have them but they have a little hole* in them so I don't put them on anymore for fear of ripping them.

* completely unlike the little hole that was originally in them!

~ Items ~

kipr
Big girls it was panties, little girls would be hair stuff like barrets.
LolitaDolly
A PVC Alice dress and a black petticoat. Sadly, I messed up on the sizing and it was too big.

lithiumbob
black Panties from victoria secret
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.