R My first captions! 1~14~09
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey all, these are my first attempts at captions and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Hope you don't mind manga hehe. If people like 'em, I'll make some more. Let me know if they're too big,

~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Gallery Images by Diaperskirt
Display More Images
Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Latex sissy andy
Really really good sweetheart.
Please Carry on
Xx
bubblebutt
great use of anime keep up the good work
plump and soft

Mommy's little one
  Excellent!
kendrasissy
Very well done i really enjoyed them thank you for sharing

DeliaPink
Vewy nice cappies Tutu.Vewy pwetty anime girls make me tingly allover and wet my diapys.
Giggles n Huggles
prissyprincess
  A truely great job sweetie and YES Please make more I think their Wonderful  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Andreea
What gorgeous pictures, and what adorable captions.       Thank you so much for making these.     The nurse one is my absolute favourite, and has secured its place among my fantasies ...  
Loli-Misty
Very cute cappies! ^^ Continue! Hehe

kissygirl131
those were great
diapergirl123
they are all great

Diaperskirt

What gorgeous pictures, and what adorable captions.       Thank you so much for making these.     The nurse one is my absolute favourite, and has secured its place among my fantasies ...    

Thank you everyone! And I agree Andrea, that one came out the best hehe. I'll make some more if I find appropriate pics.
babie

Thank you everyone! And I agree Andrea, that one came out the best hehe. I'll make some more if I find appropriate pics.  

very well done and continue the good work
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

jennypoopants
very nice, thanks
jessybaby
keep it up, these are amazing
a new me teehee

Keyboard
wow.
any source for your pics?
more more more!
Diaperskirt
I'm reuploading my pics so they are from a pixprincess account now. I don't have to worry about stupid photobucket and showing boobies anymore. :p

~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

serendipity
These look great. I'm so glad you uploaded them again, I was sad to see "image not available" at first. Keep up the good work
Diaperskirt
One year anniversary bump! I think I'll make more soon.
*Formerly tutu49*

Mina Silverwind
you make me smile with your pretty captioned pictures, and you rock as an artist&writer of captions.
Baby Butch
Nice cappies, thanks for posting them from PixPrincess. I could't find them before.

ty666
Great captions I wish photo bucket didn't take the first set down any way good job.
cuteyguy87
very good!! cute nurse one

barbieboi
these are great...keep em coming
sissy-toddler-jen
these are great, thanks for reloading them for us all:)

Mako-chan
My favorite is the last one. <3
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
Categories:
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.