First caps
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by bettisweetie
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dprdwimp
This made my wittle pee pee twitch and make cummies in my diapies too. I wish I had a caring mommy wike her to cwean me up. The wittle girl wooks soo happy in her new life, it is looks like it would be worth it to give into the demands of a mommy like that.
Sissy Baby Wendy
That was such an orgasmic caption that I have just done sissy creamies in my diaper too. Can we have some more, pwease?

Luv Sissy Baby Wendy

Sissygirl92
Sexy cappie
bubblebutt
i hope to see more from oyu
plump and soft

DeliaPink
OMGAWSHIE such a sweet cutie cute cappie!!!I ve read it over n over.pwetty pwease make more !!!]
huggles

bettisweetie
Oooo..Thank you all so very much for the sweet comments! I'm glad to see that some of you enjoyed it as much as I did...blushies... PM or post any requests or piccies for me.

clarisselovelace
Very nice.
BabyKisser
awww so cute :)

K-1
Good Job on this
Hugs and Kisses
TiffanyTommy
love this one

sissybabycrystal
this is a great one i love the picture and that type of story ;)
lilsabrina
love the pic, fit the story completely

panda
super cute
lilsabrina
great pic to go with a great beginning story, but how did she get to be where she is..?

Brittey
Awwww she's adorable
Baby Bunny Was Here 
AlyssaDee
That is a really sweet baby, and the Mommy is to die for. I wet and creamed my diapie just looking at it. More please, More
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.