First Cappies Take it easy on me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Before I start the pictures used in these cappies were found in various sights across the internet. I only wish I could draw this good

"Ill go to the comicon with you on one condition I pick the out fits". I had to agree how many guys could say there girlfreind enjoyes WOW as much as they do. Severak hours later. "I think we make a great couple dont you". I was beat red and freezing cold why do I have to wear the skimpy one and couldnt I atleast have my own underwear. "Aww but my thong fits you perfectly and shows that you have a great femenine figure. Why did I ever agree to this.

Im sorry about the these being the best quality these were posted as pictures and then I added the captions. t the rest will have the captions inserted on the computer in prettier font, and then posted on pix princess when I get chance enjoy.
Ty666

Gallery Images by ty666
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Samantha05
these are great cappies keep up the good work like the last one
cd404
ty666, what a nice cappie, I can only imagine how intimidated he is! It is very sexy as well - i am sat here almost being that person....and it feels sooo nice!!
xxy rebecca :~)

ty666
Sorry about disappearing pictures I hope I fixed that for awhile atleast
Ty666

Mina Silverwind
great finds on the pictures, the wow one is an instant classic, and fits perfectly into the style of the captions.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

ty666
Thanks for the comments I really appreciate it, I was hoping these turned out well.
Ty666

Baby Butch
Nice job with the cappies.

maplepro100
nice anime caps
sissy-toddler-jen
fantastic! the second one made me go gooey!

jhon
great thats so fantacizing
lonelymommyliz
not bad not bad

K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.