All PG 13 My first cappie
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby-Bethany
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

frillyboy
Lovely caption. Really. Danielle is such a lucky little sissy girl. I wish I could find a mommy that easily.

Baby-Bethany
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes Danielle really is a lucky little girl, I'm actually jealous of my own fictional character! 
Sissy Sister Club Badges

jessybaby
Such a cute story.
a new me teehee

Robyn
Adorable!
Diaperskirt
It's actually lovely to see a caption with a sensitive side for a change. This is a theme I think sissykiss is lacking in general so I love how you filled the niche and think you should do more. :)
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Baby Butch
Great choice of pictures and a lovely caption story too! Great first cappie in my opinion. : )

Baby-Bethany
Thanks everyone, glad you all enjoyed it. I'll definitely try to make some more at some point.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

Prissie
Yo Bethany:

That's a beautiful cappie you posted. I love that outfit and the way the diaper clearly shows under that short dress!

Sitting before the keyboard and monitor in a short pink pleated skirt with matching pink top and white panties,
glasto
Really good. I love the pic and the story is well thought through too. I think you have talent . X

Panda_kitten
Such a beautiful cappie. She is such a lucky baby     
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.