What should I get for my first baby clothing or item?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Im thinking of geting some type of sissy baby clothing or item. Ranging from Bibs to rompers. This will be by first piece of adult baby clothing. If clothing is the case im thinking about a romper, sleeper, baby dress, or onzie. For items ether a bib, battle, or Pacifier. What do you think? Are there any advatages to one over the other? Which are cutiest? Is there somthing else i should get instead? Whats your personal favorite?

Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissy becky
Since this is your first time, I suggest 3 things:

- A bottle
- A Pacifier
- Some diapers.

All together it MIGHT run you 30 bucks. Bottles are the best to drink out of, and pacifiers are really cool too. And Diapers are the PRIMO baby item. If you want a piece of outer wear, either footed sleeprs, or a really cute baby dress.
Sissy Becky - My Blog
littlemissalexis
I would say a sissy dress, diapers, bowrettes, tights, and a bottle to start out.

stephykate
A sissy baby has to have rhumba panties. I suggest the ones from fetware with the big ruffles. They are too cute and they ship fast too.
Pistacy
First baby thing I got (Besides my diapers) was a pacifier ,you should go for that or a baby bottle to start with~

Witle Princess Emily
Thanks for the ideas! Well ya, diapers are with with out qustion, but I think it will ethier be a bottle( hopefully pink) or a pasifier (hopefully pink)Thanks

MommyScarlet
I agree with the paci and or bottle comments. Also a pretty frilly nightgown might be good too.

Baby Princess Emily
First of, in case you didn't know I'm still Witle Princess Emily. I had to get a new acount because I forgot my password on the last one.Well I got a baby bottle, Pink with a unicorn and rainbow. And I got a pacafier too, wich im sucking on right now. Its pink with pooh bear on it. There really nice. Ive develept a habit of sleeping with it and it really helps bring out the baby side.
My diaper is warm and squishy, my sleeper soft and comfy, and my heart content as i lay agianst my mothers breast
babygina
The very 1st thing you NEED to get is DIAPERS and PLASTIC panties.I would then purchase either you supply of ONSIES or BABY STYLE DRESSES!!!!!
Keep us all informed,as to the development of your baby layette.
++

sissy pammy
diaper,plastic rumba panties and a topper (dress,nightie,romper.....) and a bottle
Snuggles

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.