PG My first attempt
My first attempt at drawing a manga character
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiya girlies and babies!

Heather_Tinkle here :) (curtsy)
I'd like to share my first attempt at drawing a manga style character, if I may?

I'm an aspiring abdl/sissy cartoonist, and hope to make this young lady a frequent character of mine!

Thank you very much,

Smoochies!

Heather xxx
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

heather_tinkle
Here's a second picture I sketched out this afternoon.

I simply love her hair!

Doppler
good job very nice i hope to see more

Prissie
I love both of those drawings. For the first: I imagine what she's wearing down there to be girdle-like hot pants or girdle-like black panties, and I imagine fishnet hose on her legs. I imagine she's helping her mistress clean house. Let us imagine her saying: "You don't have to be born a girl to wear beautiful clothes. Its all right to have girl feelings. Its all right to use creams or waxing or shaving to take all the hair off your arms and hands and legs so they'll be smooth and pretty. Its all right to show off your legs and body in what you're wearing now. C'mon, let's make the beds and dust and vacuum and do the laundry."

For the second one: I imagine she's wearing a diaper. Let us imagine her, again, helping her mistress clean house with her diaper warm and wet and sweet and joyful and stimulating. I imagine her mistress saying, "Its all right to let go. Don't be shy, let go and let the warmth and wetness flow. Relax your body, let go of your inhibitions and let it all out. "

Thank you Heather for your contributions so far. Keep up the good work!

Little sissy girl sweetness and love,

Prissie 
   Prissie
heather_tinkle
Thank you for your kind comments, girlies!

You've certainly given me some lovely ideas, and I'll try to incorporate them into an upcoming comic-strip I'm working on!

Smoochies! xx

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.