My First Attempt at Lipstick
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was so inspired by BabyRenee's pics the other day I had to take advantage of having a few hours alone this afternoon to do some experimenting with the delicate process of applying lipstick to my lips....Now remember, me just a shy widdle baby and I have to take my pitchers myself so these may not reflect accurately upon the subject (or maybe they do all too well... oh, wellll......). So I'm going to get my pics loaded up and I'll post one a bit later.       
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

0 1
babyrenee
Aww, you did so well. It just takes time when applying makeup. Go with it and take your time and it'll all turn out wonderful. Great Job!

Thank you, sweetie, you're way too kind! I really should have saved my face first, and it would have made a difference. The make up will be trial and error for awhile, but it sure is fun! I did manage to get some lipstick on a few things I'd rather not have lipstick on, so today is laundry day! You're such a sweetheart for saying nice things!
~*Christie Luv*~
You did so very well especially if your just learning how to! When you figure more stuff about it, it will be so lovely and it will make you feel so pretty! Those frilly panties are cute too!

Awwwwww, you are way too sweet for saying such nice things! It is very important to me that I always look as pretty as I can be when I'm dressed up like the darling little two-year-old baby girl that I truly am deep inside. Being in this group is really helping me to discover more about who I am and who my friends are, and that's something that is very precious. Me bwushing and berry happy!

diaperlover
Does anyone else here use lip enhancers/plumpers?

TIA

I never have, but I would like to try them so if you find out anything about it, please tell us! I would like to learn how to look like a very special little baby girl for dressing up days!     
diaperlover
You just use them like lipgloss. I've been using for about 2 months now. My lips do look slightly fuller and healthier.

MMMMMmmmmm! I can't wait to try some! Thanks for the great idea! Do you also use blush, eye make up? If so, which kind do you like?  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.