I finaly came out about my diapers
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I finaly came out about my diaper but not my femm and sissy side. i wrote a blog on my myspace about it and on facebook i wrote in my statues saying - i'm tired about keeping it a secert and that i wrote about it on myspace. and i came out to my two best best friends and roommates that i like wearing diapers and everyone that read it or ive told is really cool with it.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I honestly wouldn't advise coming out in that manner. I'd say that it should be done in person, face-to-face with people. It's like breaking up over the phone, it's just not a good way.
baby_anna
  Wow i'm seriously impressed. That would have had to of taken a hell of a lot of guts. I know I couldn't do it that way.
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.

diapered_tristan
i did, and everyone is cool with it. and if they want to say **** then let them. cuz i know they wont to my face. bad stuff happens when people do that. (this is my manly side talking know)
sissyboy0000
WOW ure awsome i wish i had ure curage
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)

diapered_tristan
thank you hun. i was just tired of keeping it a secret. i am so happy came out. but coming out has a sissy is another story giggles
SamiamBaby
Wow I am impressed. I'm not sure I could ever do that so congratulations. I understand about how coming out as a sissy is harder, but then again there are some things we girls need to keep to ourselves at least for a little bit *giggles*

limpy pp

I finaly came out about my diaper but not my femm and sissy side. i wrote a blog on my myspace about it and on facebook i wrote in my statues saying - i'm tired about keeping it a secert and that i wrote about it on myspace. and i came out to my two best best friends and roommates that i like wearing diapers and everyone that read it or ive told is really cool with it.  

I came out about my sissy side and wearing diapers when i was 18.The girl nextdoor from me saw me in a diaper when i was standing by a window...well she then saw me in one of my babygirl outfits..thats when she asked me about it.Then everyone knew what i was.The only thing i knew was do it yourself but after that well everyone wanted to see the sissy baby girl that i had locked up for years. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.