Finally My Very own
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Room. I have been wanting to do this for sometime now but just finally got around to it.

The Evil School Desk and Chair... :)

Gallery Images by LittleSlutHeather
Display More Images
Last Post
41 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissy becky
Wow. That is pretty freakin awesome! Go you!
Sissy Becky - My Blog
littlegirl_inside

WOW and double WOW, I'm so jealous hee hee. Well done you, it's adorable, I bet you never want to leave!!
Samantha

~cliques~

LittleSlutHeather

WOW and double WOW, I'm so jealous hee hee. Well done you, it's adorable, I bet you never want to leave!!  

I've been in there all day. organizing and putting all my pretty little lingerie away and such. And if I get it all done. Mommy might let me .......well you know.
Lavander
I love the desk and the blackboard! Just the thing for when sissy needs to learn a "hard earned" lesson. Home schooling is the best!

~ Items ~

Collette
Awesome room! I wish I could dare have a room like that myself. I especially love the bedclothes and floral patterns.
Lavander
I just noticed that it looks like sissy has a rack of flails hanging on the wall just over her head. Sissy should never forget that she is always at the mercy of Mistress, and seeing them the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night is very good for sissy.

~ Items ~

SissyBabyCaitlin
Oh wow such a pretty room a lovely mix of sissyness, school girls, and punishment I love it.
SissyMichelle
It's a ravishing room but it's scary at the time. What's on your chair ? It looks like bottle caps. It must be so painful to seat on it !  

Lavander
Oh my! After a long lesson poor sissy will look like she was spanked by an octopus!

~ Items ~

dprdwimp
Wow Heather, you are so lucky! The bed looks like it will only sleep one, that is so important for a good little school girl and it allows Mistress to have a bed to herself (or not). Is there a way for Mistress to strap you into the bed for the night? No one wants a curious little one wandering around late at night.

Lavander
Mistress should at least strap your hands to your sides so you don't play with your dolly and make messes.

~ Items ~

DeliaPink
Oh my goodness jealous doesnt begin to cover it.A very cute and naughty naughty room.Just lovely what a lucky girl you are.I look forward to more piccies from your adorable girly room.
Huggles & Sparkles
Delia

LittleSlutHeather
Thanks for all the lovely comments......YEs the chair is covered in bottle caps and quite painful after a long hard spanking.

And Yes there is a way for mommy to strap me in before she goes off to her own room.

There will be more pics of me and my room coming soon.

So stay tuned.
your room is amazing! congratulations sweetheart!!

dscandy
OOooo a chalkboard
are you ever punished to use that?
LittleSlutHeather
Oh yes, quite often, Mommy thinks it's amuzing to watch me try and write lines while shes switching me.

sissyinplastic
I love the color an dthe whip holder is a great addition
Widdle Wendy
Amazing room you have LittleSlutHeather. I only have one kinky closet. I hope I can have a room like that when I gwow up.

Widdle Wendy

Jennifer Funshine
I really love your room, makes me long to live in the 60s, a very kinky 60s that is!
Just wondering, how in the world does one manage to get a giant blackboard like that?
tooters
That's a really nice room. I can't wait to get my own place so that i can have my very own dungeon and a nursery
cuddly as a porcupine

becomingkimberly
I love the room. So sissy, and with all the punishment items in it too. Looking at your puictures makes me all tingly.

One way for Mommie to keep a little sissy from leaving her room when she shouldn't is to switch the knobs on the typical bedroom door knob set so that the knob with the locking knob is in the hall instead of the room.
Lavander
Yes but a clever sissy can pick the lock with a ball point pen refill. A curare dart to the little pantied behinny is the only sure way to keep your sissy in her room. ;)

~ Items ~

becomingkimberly
There is always the method of putting a good old screen door hook and eye on the outside of the sissy's room so that mommie can simply hook it to keep sissy in her room.
Lavander
I like that idea better. It wouldn't hurt though for her to hobble sissy so that if she did escape she couldn't get far. Perhaps if she had sissy's scrotum pierced and had a fine gold chain attached to a bed post that would obviate the need for any locks at all. It would also be handy for when it's time to take sissy for a walk.

~ Items ~

LittleSlutHeather
You can buy anything on the internet ....LOL

I really love your room, makes me long to live in the 60s, a very kinky 60s that is!
Just wondering, how in the world does one manage to get a giant blackboard like that?  

0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.