Finally got one!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Though probably nothing special to the rest of you; but it is for me. You see, at the other sites I went to, ABDL Story Forum and Daily Diapers, my avatar thing would never work. Now that I've got one, I'm kinda happy with it. I chose Kimi of the Rugrats, since she was my favorite girl of the show, and I think the most feminine. In addition, she is very much the opposite of my previous forums' image (the one that never worked).

Christie Luv
Additionally, I would like to change my username to one more feminine and appropiate for my avatar: "Sissy Kimi"

-goto123 (hopefully soon to be Sissy Kimi)
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty

Though probably nothing special to the rest of you; but it is for me. You see, at the other sites I went to, ABDL Story Forum and Daily Diapers, my avatar thing would never work. Now that I've got one, I'm kinda happy with it. I chose Kimi of the Rugrats, since she was my favorite girl of the show, and I think the most feminine. In addition, she is very much the opposite of my previous forums' image (the one that never worked).

Christie Luv
Additionally, I would like to change my username to one more feminine and appropiate for my avatar: "Sissy Kimi"

-goto123 (hopefully soon to be Sissy Kimi)  

Gratz and welcome to SK 
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
rashin-sama
Ahh she's from the rugrats, she's really cute. ^^

Baby Butch
Nice avatar Sissy Kimi.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.