Finally came out
I've finally admitted my sissy ways
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I finally, after many years of absolute secrecy, came out about my sissy ways to my bestest friend (who id die for). She thought the fact that I love wearing diapers while wearing girly clothes with a ribbon in my hair and a paci in my mouth was the most adorable thing ever!!! She even agreed to help me get some new panties and girl jammies! This has been so much relief its not even describable by words.  
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty

I finally, after many years of absolute secrecy, came out about my babyish, crossdressing ways my bestest friend who id die for. She thought the fact that of loved wearing diapers while wearing girly clothes with a ribbon in my hair and a paci in my mouth was the most adorable thing ever!!! She even agreed to help me get some new panties and girl jammies! This has been so much relief its not even describable by words.    

I am so happy for you! Just make sure to reward her for being so nice and special to you.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
wetsatinz
Good on you! I told my wife as soon as we met almost and she loves it  )

*hugs*
Wetsatinz, New Zealand

tyler199
I do reward my best friend oopsiepanty dear! we watch out for each other and id do anything for her if she so desired.  
tyler199
I will Oopsie. i owe her nothing less

Andreea
Well done for being so brave, and congratulations on having gained such a wonderful result.     It is encouraging for the rest of us to know that not everyone out there is opposed to us ...  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
OopsiePanty
Once you get to know her a little more, if she has some fetish, make sure to readilyaccept it as well. *hugs*
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

tyler199
She doesn't. I already asked her out of curiosity. But she is bi sexual and i love her for it because its just one more thing we have in common. uh oh! let it slip!  
RedHeadBunny
Congrats on coming out! that is so brave. It's great you have such a good friendship people like that are worth their weight in gold ten times over! PS yay bisexuals!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.