i finally did it...
... on mypace
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
well i finally admitted to the world that i am a crossdresser...on myspace.

i posted a bulliten that explained how i feel about womens clothing and explained that its just who i am and its not gonna change.

for the tiem being thats the most i can...whats the word for it... confidently do.

myspace news spreads like wildfire. once someone reads it they'll be shocked and tell someone else to read it. or i hope anyway.

so now im just waiting... waiting for feed back. this cant end well, but it needs to be done.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty

well i finally admitted to the world that i am a crossdresser...on myspace.

i posted a bulliten that explained how i feel about womens clothing and explained that its just who i am and its not gonna change.

for the tiem being thats the most i can...whats the word for it... confidently do.

myspace news spreads like wildfire. once someone reads it they'll be shocked and tell someone else to read it. or i hope anyway.

so now im just waiting... waiting for feed back. this cant end well, but it needs to be done.  

Good for you, we all have our soap box to stand on and if myspace is yours then I am proud for standing up for who you are. 
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
wittle_bwittany
thanks. no one has said anything yet. but im sure come the first day of school i'll catch hell about it, but i dont care anymore. i just want to be me.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

Sissy sarah

thanks. no one has said anything yet. but im sure come the first day of school i'll catch hell about it, but i dont care anymore. i just want to be me.  

If this is How you feel then i wish you ALL the luck in the world my dear

And if there your TRUE friends then this shouldn't matter As you still are the same person you were before.

Ether way since you already have done this and cant take it away PREPARE your self mentally fore what MAY happend

If you're LUCKY NOTHING BAD will happend sweetie  

OopsiePanty
If someone does say something insulting take it in stride, if they get too frisky about it though report them to your school officials and make an official harassment complaint.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

diapee underskirt
i really wish i was that brave
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.