A few of my captions ....
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

This dress is one of my favorites. No, I don't own it. Big girly sigh. I just drool over the picture.

Can you imagine what it would be like to wear that dress all evening? To be embraced by that corset top? To feel that skirt swishing around your nylon-encased legs? To hear its constant russle? To have that skirt billow up whenever you sat down? To figure out how to sit at a dinner table without taking up two place settings?
Gallery Images by deb_in_training
Display More Images
Last Post
50 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 49 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
Wont this be a "surprise" party  
deb_in_training

deb_in_training
deb_in_training
And now for something slightly different ....

little_boy_pink
Nice- particularly the first one, muchly for the lovely dress!
Andreea
Simply adorable little fantasies, and thank you dearly for sharing them with us.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

deb_in_training
Thanks, Andreea! Here a few more.

deb_in_training

deb_in_training
deb_in_training

OhSoSweet926
These are really cute! Thanks alot for sharing. My favorites are the 1st, 2nd, and the one where she's wearing the short cream colored dress.
Angie
WOW, what gorgeous dresses. The 1st is my favourite, with the corset top & full skirt, then the shorter one with matching gloves & handbag. I love the story about Sheila & John going to the Halloween party in identical outfits. It's always been one of my fantasys for me & my wife to dress as twin girls. Maybe one day........

Ashe
Great captions!!
Sissykrissy
I like the third caption.......nice outfits too......very cute first 3......blah 4th.....

deragog
the one with the pink dress and the party is my favorite :]
diapered sissy
i like them there cool :)

BabyBeth
Great captions deb
keep up the good work
sissyslutashley
I love the dress!!

satinsissybecky
Great work. I would love to see more.
prissyprincess
  I just got to say yes I loved them dear .Please keep,em comming dear 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

dickbutt
Love them :)
lilsabrina
Good stories to go with all the pics, very nice selection of dresses, I have one or two that nice in my closet....
sabrina

mary22
I need an aunt to give me a dress like that
deb_in_training
Thank all of you for those nice comments. In particular,

Good stories to go with all the pics, very nice selection of dresses, I have one or two that nice in my closet....
sabrina  

Thank you! And I have a few dresses like in my closet as well.

Alas, I don't look anywhere near that good in them. *SIGH* But a girl can dream, can't she??

I need an aunt to give me a dress like that  

*Snicker* Back of the line, sister!

c2bear
Great pictures their all really cute.
0 - 25 of 49 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.