R Fetish Fantasy 3
Ten more cappies about some of my friends here on Sissy Kiss.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
25 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

KS
Cute BB as always :) Thanks for all your hard work.

Baby Butch
You're welcome KS, been making a lot of these lately.
shaughn
awesome where do you come up with all these ideas

Baby Butch
I am glad the cappies are awesome Shaughn. I guess I have a good imagination for these cappies and I like to write.

sissybabydreams
Hiya Baby Butch,
What can I say except thank you so much, it means a lot.at the moment.
Hugs 

Baby Butch
I had not captioned you lately so I added you here. I hope you are doing well and I am glad you like the cappie. Hugs Baby Butch : )  
Renee_tutu

Dear Baby Butch:

Thank you so much for the kind things you said and the wonderful picture.  I'm also grateful you didn't mention my diapers because I would be embarrassed so if that got out on the internet.

Baby Butch
You're welcome but you may have exposed yourself. I didn't add diapers since I went with the ballerina tutu picture. I'm glad you like the cappie!  

Renee_tutu
@ Baby Butch
 OMG, you mean now everybody knows I wear diapees under my tights? 

sissydina218
love the captions butch, love mine most and would love to know who my overnight guest is, but its also nice being able to dream about who it might be.

Baby Butch
You are looking pretty in the picture. Are you really that good at cross dressing? *giggles* I love the pink sissy outfit and who spends the night is a mystery or you can fantasize that part. : )
Miki Yamuri
Kewlies

**giggle**

Baby gots some footies that r jus likea chip monk that mommy puts baby in for jammies too.

So cute

**SMOOCHIES**

Hava mostus wunnerful Sandy Claws.

With Love

Miki 

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

Baby Butch
Hewwo Baby Miki, mes gwad ooo wike your cappie. : )

Ho, ho, ho, have a jolly day!

jessybaby
Yay so adorable.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Fanks my fwiend Jessybaby. : )
TiresiasRex
12/28/14. Dear Butch: Thanks for the note! I would not have caught this caption without your PM "alert." (Yes, I have been away from SK for too long). OK, first, to set the facts straight: 1) I do not get hyper on candy -  probably because I am a Type I diabetic and tend to avoid the stuff; 2) nor (alas) do I have a girlfriend at this time. HOWEVER, I loved the caption because "she" (me?) does radiate some "craziness" and may even resemble me in one of my more animated moods. Just ask Miki about those...and speaking of which...I LOVED the Miki caption. She is as adorable as ever!  My personal favorite image, however, goes to Baby Barby and "Stroller." The pose was quite cute...Thanks for thinking of us during the holiday season, BB! And blessings to you for the new year! - Tye

Baby Butch
Hello Tiresias Rex, long time no see except for your Random Chat replies to Miki. I too like Miki's caption and yours too. The expression of the adult baby got my attention in your cappie. Miki's is a very cute pic. I see your favorite is Stroller for Baby Barby. Joyous holidays and new year.

Prissie
Dina (Fem Boy) I would love to be in those lovely pink panties and thigh high stockings!

I imagine your mommy telling you one afternoon:

"Dina, I have great news. Trisha's mother has invited you to her birthday party next month. You're the only one invited who wasn't born a girl, so you'll be in an all-girl environment. We'll go shopping on Saturday for a skirt and top for you to wear, that will be more or less what the other girls will be wearing. We'll also pick out a gift to give Trisha. She looks forward to you being there. "
   Prissie
Prissie
Sissy Kissy I love the way you pose in that dress and by the way, your mother is very attractive too!
   Prissie

Baby Butch
BabyBarby
oh what a cute caption of me! im so lucky to be in your thoughts like the others! and waht a cute girl you picked too hehe loved the story, you give more to this site than anyone! xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
Nice to see you again Baby Barby. I am glad you like your caption and do usually think of you when I make the site cappies. Have a great day!

sissybabydreams
You know how to make a girl feel special

Baby Butch
I hope you are doing well these days Sissybabydreams. I captioned you for my Sissy Kiss Journal thread but yours is not posted yet. You will be in Sissy Kiss Journal 4.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.