XXX Some femdom stuff
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tamie
 cool stuff got a link

Brian

MaryLynn
WOW  
susanpetty
I would hate this to happen to me cos Im a good sissy and do everything my mummy and Aunties tell me to do and wear whatever they want to dress me in.
Susan 

nappygirl
What a fab site, i wouldnt like to be in some of those positions but some i would. XXX
yani
i wet my pantys....  

Qj3ster
Love them!
cassandra
Love the Whizzer Black ... more please!

SissyPrincessAmber
There's just something wonderful about being completely dominated by a woman  
You don't have to be born a girl to enjoy being one!

susanpetty
I know us sissies have to have the strap on sometimes.My mummy makes me have it, and it does make you feel more feminine. But have any of you other sissies had a real boy. My mummy keeps promising to bring me a real man around one day. She says it would make a woman of me to feel a hot mans cock pumping his baby seed into me. Can any of you girls out there tell me what its like.
Is it nice
Hugs
Susan 

tamie
 my fantasy stays with sissy men and dominant women and girls!!maybe bj but I dont know.....

Lavander
In my fantasies I'm the biggest cum dumpster on the planet, spreading my legs for any man, woman or beast that would have me but in real life I'm still a virgin when it comes to actually having sex with a man.

~ Items ~

tamie
 It's the sissy man thing that I am finding impossible to resit!!As I am sure you can tell by my stories and posts!!!
Hopeless sisbian!!!

tamie

Lavander I can just see myself in this situation!!

sexydark
some of the picture got deleted in this hosting site, please put it on imageshack.us
becky4561
saved to my favorites!

Lavander

Originally posted by tamie
 It's the sissy man thing that I am finding impossible to resit!!As I am sure you can tell by my stories and posts!!!
Hopeless sisbian!!!  

I think that in real life, if I was in the situation of being forced to kiss and cuddle another sissy, or any situation I've seen in Prissy's Sissies for that matter, that I would embrace it with all my passion. It would just be too erotic to resist!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
I'm in! Just be gentle cuz I'm delicate.

- giggle -

sissybabyabbeygalex
wot cool pics like to be in them my self.
hi hi lol 
SissyIsa
that is what heaven looks like?;-)

Sissysarahjane
The sissy in that first picture would look so much cuter if she got her mustach shaved off... but.. tehe, so cute..
BunnyBoy
Oh my gosh! That's a fantastic link.
I'm a big fan of Namio FemDom art.

sissyjdk
I love it!!!
420sissy
i love this link

wbng
This is such a turn on!! Thanks for sharing!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.