R Females In Charge
More female domination cappies with a sissy and diaper theme.
Posted on
Females In Charge - More female domination cappies with a sissy and diaper theme., Strap On,Bedwetting,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Females In Charge - More female domination cappies with a sissy and diaper theme., Strap On,Bedwetting,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Females In Charge - More female domination cappies with a sissy and diaper theme., Strap On,Bedwetting,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Females In Charge - More female domination cappies with a sissy and diaper theme., Strap On,Bedwetting,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
What cappie is best?
Bad Jake
2 votes
Embarrassed
1 votes
New Home
3 votes
Oops
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I liked New Home best. But I enjoyed them all, of course.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Good choice, she can spank and diaper me! THANK YOU

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Yes, and there’s almost, ALMOST, nothing that will invoke more wrath from a girl, then saying she is bitchy. They will bitch out on your ass, just to prove how not bitchy they are. Lol 😆 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Well said Baby Puss! Lisa looks like that type too and may get a bit dramatic, he he. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies all very good. But i like Jake best Itis good to see the stud put in his place    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 He he, that is what the girls were thinking! Appreciate the compliment. The pics are from Mean Girls but they look nice!

lil sissie
they are all great cappies but I had to go with opps 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thanks Lil Sissy, Oops is a good choice and got my vote. Glad you like the cappies. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.