R FEM DOM
Mistress's and babysitters dominating sissy males with panties and diapers.
Posted on
FEM DOM - Mistress's and babysitters dominating sissy males with panties and diapers., Mistress,Slave,Sissy,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion FEM DOM - Mistress's and babysitters dominating sissy males with panties and diapers., Mistress,Slave,Sissy,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
FEM DOM - Mistress's and babysitters dominating sissy males with panties and diapers., Mistress,Slave,Sissy,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
FEM DOM - Mistress's and babysitters dominating sissy males with panties and diapers., Mistress,Slave,Sissy,Diaper,Panty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What cappie is your favorite?
Feminine
4 votes
Grow Up
2 votes
Love
3 votes
Sissy Slave
4 votes
Test
4 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kimbaby
I just love feminine the most, a dream come true , pink panties and pink nightgown and sstockings over shaved legs,so nice. 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 I like the pink outfit too, soft, pretty, and Feminine.
Princess Jaina
Love is my favorite.  They're all very cute though! 
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
@ Princess Jaina
 I would Love to be loved and babied by Lillian.

babyginagirl
I LOVE them all to hard to pick which one is the perfect one for ME.But any involing diapers is a must!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Great lingerie pics and all are the same model. Panties or diapers? I knew you would go for diapers but like both. Wish I could get panties like in pic 2. In the good old days they were very inexpensive.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.