Feeling Secretly Feminine In Public
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Sweeties

Just thought I would share another way of feeling feminine out in the world without anyone actually knowing, as many of us don't parade our sissyness out where peoples see us.

Most of us wear frilly underthings, which noone can see.

I also find that wearing hold ups, with lace tops is good, but i wear opaque stockings, so that even if someone sees its ambiguous as to what they are. My favourits are black ones with long pink ribbons, these are all i wear now, unless going to sports center. I can even ride my motorbike to work, change boots and they don't know.

Another way I like is to use rose smelling hand cream. You can only smell if it my hands are close to their faces. So I can lift my hand to my face and smell it, yet noone else can. That way I can smile to myself as they just don't know what is going on. Its also good because it keeps your hands soft.

Does anyone else have hints to feeling feminine in public without giving ourselves away as the sissy we would like to be all the time?

Tammy.
---

Sissy Tammy

I am in the process off re-releasing my pink, lacey side.

My short term aim is to improve wardrobe, figure and attend BBB. Long term, meet some strong men, who like sissy girls, and also, make lots of sissy friends.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
I usually wear tights and panties, and my pectorals are now large enough to fit quite snuggly in a 34A bra (Not exactly voluptuous, but better than nothing). I also shave off most of my body hair, and when I am feeling daring like to try the occasional feminine walk or gesture.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
pettisissy
Why not purchase a complete outfit of women's clothing? There are many fashions that can be considered androgynous. You can be out in public fully enfemme and most people will barely notice.

Among my wardrobe are women's tops, pants and shoes which I wear daily; of course, pretty lingerie underneath. A purse/handbag completes the outfit if you feel daring!

And don't forget makeup which, when done properly, is barely noticeable.

You will wonder what took you so long to dress so pretty.

Hugs!
Pettisissy

squishy panda

Why not purchase a complete outfit of women's clothing? There are many fashions that can be considered androgynous. You can be out in public fully enfemme and most people will barely notice.

Among my wardrobe are women's tops, pants and shoes which I wear daily; of course, pretty lingerie underneath. A purse/handbag completes the outfit if you feel daring!

And don't forget makeup which, when done properly, is barely noticeable.

You will wonder what took you so long to dress so pretty.

Hugs!  

Great advice, pettisissy! Androgynous clothing is a good idea.

Try wearing flesh colored makeup and clear mascara. As pettisissy said, it will barely be noticable, but you will feel so feminine!
slut_jennifer
Most of the time, I wear frilly panties and thigh highs under my regular clothes. I work in an office environment, and would just love to be able to come to work every day in a nice dress or skirt. When I wear panties out of the house, I don't wear boxers over them, either. A lot of panties come in low-rise style these days, so I don't have to worry about them riding up and giving someone a peek.

For my days off, I still wear panties and thigh highs when I go out of the house. My jeans are the kind with rips in them, since they seem to be the style these days. Even so, I don't mind wearing black or white stockings with them, or even fishnets.

One nice advantage I've found to wearing panties is that it helps me wear a smaller size of pants, and they fit much more snugly against my body.

straightsissy13
I'm sure most of you do, but another great way is to paint your toes, no one knows :)
PAINT MY TOES AND CALL ME GABI
becomingkimberly
Clear Mascara and Clear Lip gloss
Panties & Pantyhose under regular clothes
Switch to using feminine razors and shave cream
Shave all of your body that a woman would not have hair on
switch to feminine deodorant
use feminine body lotion
just a touch of feminine scent
toe rings
ankle bracelet
feminine necklace under shirt

Ami
I use this delicious strawberry & cream shampoo and conditioner which makes me feel so girly but the scent is just faint enough that only i can really notice it or people very close to me
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.