your favorite sissy outfit
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi all i know im the new one here but i was wondering what your all favorite sissy outfit is

well mine would have to be my ballerina outfit with ruffles across the bottom it is pink and then the tiara to match, tights and my pink ballet slippers i am hoping to get my camera going and take pics soon

sissy baby katie
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

Last Post
42 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 41 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

OhSoSweet926
Sounds cute! I'd love to see it ^.^
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

Lavander
My favorite sissy outfit would be a study in pink and white satin. I love the combination of those two colors. It would consist of pink panty briefs with white lace trim on the waistband, leg openings and seat. I love garterbelts and nylons too. Next would be layer upon layer of fluffy white petticoats. I would need a pink satin bra with white lace trim and a pink camisole with white lace trim. The dress would be a classic pink lolita style dress with a white apron and lots of lace trim, bows, and ribbons. Pink high heels for my feet and a pink pageboy wig for my head.

~ Items ~

hmm, my favorite sissy outfit lately would be a white button down shirt tucked into some light grey dress pants. black dressy socks with maybe a cute argyle pattern on them. Id also like a nice soft sweater vest and bowtie. On my feet would be black and white saddle shoes.
littlegirl_inside

Such a tough question. I am so lucky in that I have many wonderful dresses and outfits and depending on my mood dictates what I wear. Sometimes a pretty party dress, sometimes a schoolgirl outfit and sometimes a play outfit, like a cute top and skirt.

But I do have a very special pink sissy dress that is full of frills and lace and makes me feel extra sissy.

I would love to have something like this, which is similar -

But my dream outfit is this one -

Samantha

~cliques~

duckling
my favort outfit would be a shrilly temple dress very short with lots of frills a double terry night nappy with very frilly baby pants white tights frilly ankle socks and mary jane shoes and holding my favrite teddy, i dressed as this one in an AB club.  
sissyjj
My favourite sissy outfit is the one in my piccies in photogenic beauties. Black sus belt and shiny black stockings, frilly pink satin lace trimmed bloomers, two stiff pink satin frilly petties, my frilly lace trimmed pink satin sissy dress and frilly white satin lace trimmed apron tied in a large bow at the back! A long wig with huge satin ribbons and my pink shoes complete the ensemble, !
~ Items ~

that sounds really cute
 my favort outfit would be a shrilly temple dress very short with lots of frills a double terry night nappy with very frilly baby pants white tights frilly ankle socks and mary jane shoes and holding my favrite teddy, i dressed as this one in an AB club. inline_block vertical_align_middle" id="img_id">
 PinkPacy:  

Sounds like a really nice outfit
 My favourite sissy outfit is the one in my piccies in photogenic beauties. Black sus belt and shiny black stockings, frilly pink satin lace trimmed bloomers, two stiff pink satin frilly petties, my frilly lace trimmed pink satin sissy dress and frilly white satin lace trimmed apron tied in a large bow at the back! A long wig with huge satin ribbons and my pink shoes complete the ensemble, inline_block vertical_align_middle" id="img_id">
 whee:!  

Lavander
Oh I love this one!

Littlegirl_inside turned the steering wheel sharply after a tire blew out but he couldn't avoid going off the bridge into the ravine. He awoke what seemed like moments later, but when he finally got his bearings he realized it was three hundred years in the past and he was in a large hall in a castle. He swished across the marble floor and as he passed a mirror he turned to see his reflection. Littlegirl_inside nearly fainted! The little girl was no longer inside.

~ Items ~

its really pretty:)

sissy becky
My favorite sissy outfit... well lets start from the inside and go out:
A diaper, disposable or cloth, with a pair of pink soft plastic pants. Over top of that is a white 3 layer crinoline. On top of that is my pink satin dress with white lace trim. My black collar with white and pink rhinestones, and set of pink baby reins after that. White frilly ankle socks, and a pink satin bonnet (with lace trim, of course), and then pink satin mittens. To finish it off, black ankle restraints around my socks, and black wrist restraints around the mittens.

Oh, and a pacifier. :)
Sissy Becky - My Blog
sissybabykaty
lovely dress im jealous!

sincerely
sissy baby katie
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

satinsissybecky

My favorite sissy outfit... well lets start from the inside and go out:
A diaper, disposable or cloth, with a pair of pink soft plastic pants. Over top of that is a white 3 layer crinoline. On top of that is my pink satin dress with white lace trim. My black collar with white and pink rhinestones, and set of pink baby reins after that. White frilly ankle socks, and a pink satin bonnet (with lace trim, of course), and then pink satin mittens. To finish it off, black ankle restraints around my socks, and black wrist restraints around the mittens.

Oh, and a pacifier. :)  

I agree completely. I would love that outfit.
stefficapri
lavender

ypu are a little girl straight from my heart.........the pinker and frillier the better..if ony

stefficapri
beccy

wow...love the outfit it would be my choice too
wantssissyboys
this dress is perfect dress for every sissy

emily9
I love the white gown the best.
I want to meet mommies & Daddys. I want to be their Little baby girl.
deb_in_training
Here are a few of my favorite outfits. Yes, technically they're not 'sissy dresses.' But I think they're in the same spirit.

And I think they're perfect for those of us who are too timid to admit that we're really sissies at heart.  

Angie
Favourite sissy outfit? Oh dear, so many to choose from. Really it depends on the mood I'm in at the time. Quite often it's my french maid outfit, when I'm in by myself & need to do some housework. Also, occasionally I like to dress from head to toe in pink, which makes me feel so girly. And then there's my school uniform, white blouse, grey pleated skirt & white socks. If only I had more time to wear what I want.....
Itsjustme128
My favorite is to have some nice pink panties with a nice pink dress and hair ties. I also really love any outfit that feels tight on the body

Sissykrissy
I love wearing short skirts with pantyhose, tights, ankle strap high heels.....

I also love being a ballerina
nappygirl
A thick nappy and plastic pants, topped with a pink satin aqnd lace dress short enough as not to cover the nappy completely, white tights and pink strappy shoes, dont forget the pink bib with your name on it X

Aeris_Jen
OH My GOD!!!! Those are all really pretty  
I really like wedding dresses and mandarin collars all of these are gorgeous!!!!
PinkPantyBOY!
My French panties and stockings lol I'm skimpy
Pretty, Pink, Panties!

DeuxExLolitaDollie
Easily my black Maid/Lolita dress with the ruffled panties and the ruffled choker. Needs a corset though...
0 - 25 of 41 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.