Your favorite panties?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey girls! So I'm considering buying my first ever pair of panties!! What is your favorite type of panty to wear and why? Because ladies, those lacie thongs on Victoria's Secret are calling my name, but I don't know if that would be a good choice for my first pair. Any suggestions? Thanks so much girls!! *kisses*
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

pull-upsrcute
That all depends on what your looking for and what size you are. Personally I like bikini, brief, or boy-short styles with cute prints and fun colors because they fit nicely over my diapers and they are comfy without diapers. lacy thongs are a little too "grown up" for my taste. GAP kids is my fave place to buy panties (online of course) they always have really cute panties if you can fit into girls sizes. You really cant go wrong when buying your first panties if those Victoria secret thongs are calling you go for it! I'm sure you will love them
massie
My favorites are Aerie Boybriefs. They are super cute! But I'll wear all kinds of panties.

ciaraanne
My faves are satin bikinis and boy shorts.
PigtailPrincess
I love Aerie too. Boyshorts are sooo cute, but I do love thongs too because they make you feel SUPER girly having that fabric up your bottom. :-)

wittle_bwittany
your first pair should mean something to you. they'll always be special and you'll want them to last you should pick a meterial thats strong and comfy. pick a style that you thinkdescribe who you are. if your one of those sissys that likes being a little slut then get something says that about you. if your more conservative then maybe get something a little more tame.

basically you need ask yourself what you want and what will make them special to you.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
hmmm
ruffle butt panties ftw
little miss sissy prissy pissy pants

DSummer
I love bikinis and low cut... gstrings are fun to wear as well as tangas and thongs, but they're not very comfortable for long.
Dawn Summer
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it."

Check out these hot toys, mags, dvds and free gifts!
Penelopeinpink
Hi, my favorite panties are little pink frilly ones which really show off my cute botty. xxx

Nicolette~
Mmhmm, I've seen the sale too ;D. Maybe work your way into a lacy thong. I find that if you start with a thong it'll be uncomfortable for long term use. Especially Lace.
rivertam
For the adorable times I love ruffle-butt panties of course, but every single one I've seen to date has a stupid seam right down the middle of the crotch from front-to-back - not very comfortable!

For daily-wear I prefer soft cotton bikini panties, but the key is finding ones with a generously-cut front crotch if you're encumbered with that extrusion of flesh. I've had reasonable success with Ambrielle (JC Penny's home-brand), and just today I bought a pack of Hanes bikini panties which seem very nice so far (but seem to run fairly small).

Thongs are definitely fun, but I have to be in the right mood for them, and they leave you skirt or pants a bit smellier than usual since there's less fabric between your crotch and them.
I can kill you with my brain.

debbie frilly knickers
Different panties for different moods for me. Luckily I am slim enough to wear older girls panties so usually sleep in plain cotton panties with various patterns from pinks hearts to some brighter ones with children's characters on them. During the day I have some sexy ones I bought from Next. I don't know how to describe them but once I get access to the members gallery I'll look to post some pictures.

Sometimes I feel very grown up and slutty and I have a couple of thongs and some nice silk ones with built in suspender belt.

xx
debbie frilly knickers
Different panties for different moods for me. Luckily I am slim enough to wear older girls panties so usually sleep in plain cotton panties with various patterns from pinks hearts to some brighter ones with children's characters on them. During the day I have some sexy ones I bought from Next. I don't know how to describe them but once I get access to the members gallery I'll look to post some pictures.

Sometimes I feel very grown up and slutty and I have a couple of thongs and some nice silk ones with built in suspender belt.

xx

babytransbunny
My favorite panties hmmmm. Hard to choose any panty is great. But if I have to I love thongs and gstrings they are so comphy. Oh and I can't fall out of them since I cut it off years ago
Total girl
Amanda
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.

Hugs,
Amanda
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.