PG My favorite doll right now.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is Brittany, she's my favorite doll right now. She isn't very expensive or anything, but she has lovely hair and I fuss with it all the time. She has a Tutu and cute pink top with a rose. She also has a cheerleader outfit, pajamas, and a little hippie shirt with sunglasses. If anyone's interested I can post those too. I like to change her hair and outfit once a day when I rearrange my dolls. I also have a number of Barbies, many still in box, others open for dressing and displaying. My favorite Barbie is Elis, my Barbie Fashionista hair diva.

Tomorrow my wife is ordering  me a Disney Princess and me doll, Cinderella diamond edition:) I'm so exited about it. Disney Princess and me dolls are the most beautiful 18" dolls ever, and I've wanted one for so long. It looks like all my begging and groveling is paying off yet again;) I intend to let her keep my allowance for as long as she wants because she wants to get me Cinderella's ballet set and canopy bed.

I'm sooo exited, Cinderella is going to be the best doll in my collection by far. I will make another post when I receive her, and another about my ballet Barbies and Barbie fashionistas.

You guys are all so cute and cool;)

Edit: Sorry girls, can't get my picture to load for the life of me, I'll repair this post when I figure it out.
Positive Rainbow Energy Girl!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Fairytutuboy
She sounds lovely

PrettyPrettyPrincess
I just can't get my photos to load. If you'd like to see some of my dolls I can e-mail pics, otherwise I'll just have to keep trying.

Fairytutuboy
@ PrettyPrettyPrincess
  Ok id love to see them my favorite doll is actually your avatar

PrettyPrettyPrincess
@ Fairytutuboy
 Okay I started a blog to share my pictures on. I'd love for you to come by and have a look Fairy tutu boy. Its Balletanddolls.Blogspot.com thanks for the interest  

Fairytutuboy
@ PrettyPrettyPrincess
  I remember that blog i signed up before
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.