Fave Celebs
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Which celebrity would you like to see wearing a nappy or dressed as a sissy? Male or Female.
I would love to see`Kelly Brook in a thick nappy and little pink dress, she is so pretty and would look so cute. XXX
Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Wannabe_Baby
Keira Knightley is just the most wonderful young woman in the world, so why not make her clothes to match? Diapered, with a bib and a baby bonnet.  

Although Keira is lovely the way she is.
~*Christie Luv*~
Hillary Duff because has such a cute baby face!  

Baby Akuto
I'd have to go with Avril. I'd like to see her in a thick disposable diaper, and dressed in clothes that only a sissy baby would wear. I don't care for her music, but I think she'd make a cute little sissy baby, even if she is female.
Dessert_Bear_for_Kadya
hmm, how about ALL of the world leaders (presidents, kings and queens, prime ministers, etc). then we can have a world leader baby beauty pageant and at least while they are dressed like this they won't be able to blow up the world, get into trouble, start a war, etc. (sound familiar G.W.?)  

kipr
Scarlett Johansen or the female cast of Grey's Anatomy
gwenny
Jessica Alba . Do any of you remember "The Electric Company on PBS with Rita Moreno (I think) dressed as a little girl? And of course Lily Tomlin's "Edith Ann". Didn't you so want her rocking chair? Let me know if I'm a complete fossil! Gwenny 

Lavander

Originally posted by gwenny
Do any of you remember "The Electric Company on PBS with Rita Moreno (I think) dressed as a little girl?  

I remember that! More than once I taped the intro to the Electric Company and freezeframed the place where she spins around and her little dress flys up in the back exposing her sexy, frilly little girl's panties. Then I abused my poor little sissy tinkle till it about fell off!!

~ Items ~

gwenny
Hey Lavender, They have "Electric Co" on DVD. I just ordered "the Best Of The Best of Electric co" I'll let you know if she's on there! (Fingies Crossed)Gwenny 

Lavander
YAY! Try to get a screen shot of her with her dress flipped up!

~ Items ~

MommyScarlet

Originally posted by gwenny
Let me know if I'm a complete fossil! Gwenny   

No, not a fossil. I loved The Electric Company .It hasn't been that long ago, has it?

Jay804
Alicia Silverstone or Sarah Michelle Gellar - but then I like to see them in any way shape or form!
gwenny

Originally posted by MommyScarlet

No, not a fossil. I loved The Electric Company .It hasn't been that long ago, has it?  

Yes dear its been thirty years. Electric Company ran from 1971 to 1977.  Thank God for age play, I can still be seven, or three or...
Gwenny

gwenny

YAY! Try to get a screen shot of her with her dress flipped up!  

Lavender, I got the DVD and Rita Moreno is on there in her Little Girl Dress (the opening secquence from the fifth season) but my antique computer (almost SEVEN years old) won't let me get a screen shot from a DVD. Sowwy, Gwenny

gwenny
Thank you Cheerful Pixie, You really are Magic! Gwenny 
cheerful_pixie
Pixie Victory Dance!!

Lavander
Thanks Pixie! Mmmmmmm... now spin her around...  : flip up her dress...  :

~ Items ~

LolitaDolly
Courtney Love. She's already mostly Sissied out in my av, shes just missing the paccy.

Baby Akuto
I concur Gwenny. Alba would look great in a nappy.
gwenny

Jessica Alba  

Here she is via photoshop I'll try to do some more of your suggestions, Gwenny

sissylacy
Emma Waston aka. Herminone Granger in Harry Potter.
Sissy_Dahli
Rachel Weisz From the Mummy. She would make such a cute sissy baby!

gwenny

Rachel Weisz From the Mummy. She would make such a cute sissy baby!  

Here's Rachel playing in her limo
And here is a "painting" of her in her pretty sissy dress:
I hope you all like these. I sure am having fun making them, Gwenny
becky4561
Chritina Aguilera all day every day giggle

sissyinplastic
i would agree to hilliary duff, and jennifer love hewitt
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.