Make A New Topic In This Forum
I think the movie that vest suits my style is princess diiaries
I want u daddy ! I want u Mom!
I want u Mine! And I am Yours.
I want u stronger! I want You Harder.
I want u Mine. Till u feel Fine!!
Last Post
28 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh me too! I have both 1 & 2 and I've watched them like a million times! Anne Hathaway is such a sweetheart and Julie Andrews who is the lovely Mary Poppins! I love both those actresses! Its a fun movie and dreamy thinking of being a princess there!
little_boy_pink
I think I've seen it- in which case it was fun!
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

tooters
Alice in wonderland. Not sure which version i like best...there are so many to choose from.
cuddly as a porcupine
petticoat-sarah
I find watching movies a real pain, I spend all my time wishing I was wearing the lovely gowns and dresses.

I cannot watch Alice in Wonderland anymore, it is just heartbreaking to see such a lovely lovely dress worn so beautifully, but if I have to choose it would be ......................

There's something about Mary,

because Cameron Diaz is just so cute and falls for the ugly duckling and did I mention she is really really cute, and because of how funny it is and because there are no beautiful dresses to distract me from the movie. And because Ben Stiller reminds me of someone very close to me.

Love and Hugs,

Sarah 

Jennifer Funshine
I wish I could've seen The Princess Diaries series... I never really get the chance to rent movies much. While I'm on this topic though I just LOVE The Little Mermaid! Ariel is so pretty!
Beauty and the Beast is my other favorite because it teaches that true beauty is inside of you.
tooters
i guess i'm a bit fortunate Sarah because not only do i like the movie i have the dress to match.
cuddly as a porcupine

baby_crissy
Alice n Wonderland is my fav, though princess diaries was great

and even though its more a TV show that had a movie , i'd also add powerpuff girls movie :)
tooters
hooray for powerpuffs!
cuddly as a porcupine

petticoatedboy

Alice in wonderland. Not sure which version i like best...there are so many to choose from.  

Oh The BBC comissioned a wonderful version of "Alice In Wonderland" in about 2005.

The girl that played Alice was simply beautiful, and her yellow dress, and white smock apron was to die for. 
Iris
I don't watch movies much... ^_^() I would rather do something interactive like video games or online chat and tend to only have my TV on for something in the background.

The movies I do like however...

All three Pirates movies.
Mirrormask.
Labrynth (David Bowie and his magic dance. =3)
The Neverending Story 1 and 2 (Third one was kinda painful for fans to watch)
Lord of the Rings trilogy.
All the Alladin movies. (I LOVE Robin Williams, and speaking of him...)
The Birdcage
Star Wars
Indiana Jones (all three)
The Addams Family (I'll always be a disturbed little goth girl at heart. ^_^)
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmeyer (and if anyone here hasn't seen that, you should be punished, and not in a sexy fun way).

kissable
Yes, I also love Princes Diaries. The movie was so awesome that I watched it three times in the cinema. lols
Andreea
My all time favourite film would have to be "The Wicker Man" (original version), though I don't think too much of Christopher Lee's flowery dress, never mind the make-up... ;) I am also keen on silent cinema (especially Louise Brooks and Fritz Lang's "Metropolis", which has fuelled many a fantasy), vampire films, Alfred Hitchcock (especially "Notorious"), and with a very soft spot for Tim Burton (especially "Corpse Bride"). :)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Jennifer Funshine

My all time favourite film would have to be "The Wicker Man" (original version), though I don't think too much of Christopher Lee's flowery dress, never mind the make-up... ;) I am also keen on silent cinema (especially Louise Brooks and Fritz Lang's "Metropolis", which has fuelled many a fantasy), vampire films, Alfred Hitchcock (especially "Notorious"), and with a very soft spot for Tim Burton (especially "Corpse Bride"). :)  

I definitely hear you Andreea about Tim Burton, I love "Beetlejuice"--
probably seen it about 200 times! "Edward Scissorhands" is my other fave,
it's so emotional moving and artistically captivating...
and of course one of my most beloved actor's final film, Vincent Price. *cries*
Andreea

I definitely hear you Andreea about Tim Burton, I love "Beetlejuice"--
probably seen it about 200 times! "Edward Scissorhands" is my other fave,
it's so emotional moving and artistically captivating...
and of course one of my most beloved actor's final film, Vincent Price. *cries*  

*Sob* ... *Hug*

May he rest in peace. Not only a fine actor, but also - rather refreshingly - one who did not get bitter and snobbish about being typecast, was simply grateful to be in demand and able to entertain, and was considered a pleasure to know and work with.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

gwenny
Two Favs of mine are "Willy/Milly" that was originally produced by HBO as "Something Special" Pamella Segal is a girl who wishes she were a boy and wakes up with "both parts" so she decides to try life as a boy. She soon discovers that there are just as many challenges to being a guy as a girl. Seth Green is wonderful as the" all knowing" young entrepreneur. Also I loved "Picnic At Hanging Rock" from Australia. The opening scene of the Victorian young ladies helping each other dress is Delicious. These two are a little hard to find. Picnic is available on Netflix and Willy/Milly is available on VHS as Something Special on Amazon.com. Check them out. Gwenny
lilgirlryan
the movie that fits me is dr jekyle mrs hyde i just know that i have both sides in me and they are constantly fighting to win

tooters
WHat kind of games do you like to play? On which systems?

I don't watch movies much... ^_^() I would rather do something interactive like video games or online chat and tend to only have my TV on for something in the background.

The movies I do like however...

All three Pirates movies.
Mirrormask.
Labrynth (David Bowie and his magic dance. =3)
The Neverending Story 1 and 2 (Third one was kinda painful for fans to watch)
Lord of the Rings trilogy.
All the Alladin movies. (I LOVE Robin Williams, and speaking of him...)
The Birdcage
Star Wars
Indiana Jones (all three)
The Addams Family (I'll always be a disturbed little goth girl at heart. ^_^)
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmeyer (and if anyone here hasn't seen that, you should be punished, and not in a sexy fun way).  

cuddly as a porcupine
SissyBabyCaitlin
I like parts of alice and wonderland. Hmmm, I can't really think of anymore off the top of my head. But I really like FF7 I think where you have to dress cloud up as a girl its really funny.

tooters
I stopped playing ff after ff5, i have fftactics though. American MacGee's ALICE is a really fun game, extreme.y hard to get a hold of though.
cuddly as a porcupine
emily9
Lolita.

One of my favorites.
I want to meet mommies & Daddys. I want to be their Little baby girl.

Daviana
I have to say my favorite is Gone in 60 Seconds. Fast cars make me really excited *blush* And Angelina Jolie is so pretty. I also liked The Devil Wears Prada. The clothes in that movie were amazing. It makes me sooo jealous....
Twilight Starknight
shes the man or star wars
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

sissylacy

But I really like FF7 I think where you have to dress cloud up as a girl its really funny.  

And the best part about that is that you don't have to play the whole game to get to it. it is only ten minutes into. Though you do have to go through all of the tutorial to get to it. I just wished they had made some reference to in Advent Children, like show the dress hanging in the closet or something.

Anyway fav movies, in no particular order

Little Mermaid
Star Wars (Original three)
Lord of the Rings (I have both versions of all three films  )
Back to the Future
And a few TV show movies
(Stargate, Stargate Ark of Thruth, Serenity, Farscape Peacekeeper Wars, ALL of the Babylon 5 Movies (haven't seen Lost Tales yet) and The Simpsons Movie)

((Yes I realize that Stargate came out before the series, and the series is based on the movie. But I coun't it as a movie pilot like Babylon 5: The Gathering is.))
glitterball
My favourite movie is Run Lola Run. I want Franka Potente to own me. 

littlepinkprincess
my fav girly movies would have to be

'debs' (devon akio is soooooo hot, i wish i was her)

'sleepover' or

' i could never be your woman'

all of them great flicks
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.