fasion ideas
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi i need some sissy fassion topics email them to [email]jsph_tate@yahoo.com[/email]

k

i have learned to accept being a sissy and i havent felt what its like to wear girly cloths yet 

i love the shop so i post to get alot of items for my items part  

i love this forum so much ill update alot *makes a girly pose*  

*makes more girly poses* teehee

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
How sweet it will be when you put on your first lovely sissy dress! Well hmm a fashion tippie to give is checkout ebay. They have so many pretty sissy dresses, outfits and panties!
I would suggest, look at lots and lots and LOTS of dresses - on the internet or in real life. And decide which ones really strike your girlish fancy. Save a few images of your favorite dresses, if you like, and look them over carefully to see just what it is you like about them. Once you know what you like best, it is a little easier to go shopping.

SissyMichelle
samanthaheart7

lithiumbob
ebay is great, and usually can give you some variety
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.