Fashion Show 4 :( and final
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Okay girls, I leave tomorrow so tonight was last trip out   I will return these torrow before I leave for the Air port>cheery<
by the way, if anybody is in the Willowbrook area of texas I am leaving 5 unused diapers in the third flr laundry room of the willowbrook Comfort suiets 

Tonights show comes from AGX byAGACI & from sears 

Mostly skirts

A nice dress

And now bed time, an end to a dream.

And speaking of dreams
*I wish I could wear this*

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kadya
Btw: you buy the items and return them back to the shop? How do you do that? They accept that?

I love the white skirt! then the Pink one is so adorable too!!!!!

The last dress is nice! Pitty it's a bit too small! :-)
diaprbayb

Originally posted by Kadya
Btw: you buy the items and return them back to the shop? How do you do that? They accept that?  

Yes there was no problems as long as I left the tags on. You should try it some time

I love the white skirt! then the Pink one is so adorable too!!!!!

The last dress is nice! Pitty it's a bit too small! :-)  

Yes I know   Iwish too!

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh SO SO dreamy Bayb! I'd love to be in that little pink babydoll dress too! I wonder what those kind of skirts are called in the second piccie. It is so white flowy and fairy like! Very pretty! Aww I'm pouty its the final one sweetie. That must have been so much fun to try on so many pwetty outfits! Why haven't I thought of that returning thing! Wow I wanna try that! hehe
lithiumbob
another good show, love the bedtime attire

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.