Fashion Show 3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 tonight's store is Foley's   Still useing the stockings, I love them  kadya I hope you like my choice of bedtime slippers>cheery
NOT YET, I am not dressed! 

This would be ok for nice dinner out. 
[

How about some texas Flare 
]

Not ready for a 2 piece  

This so Pink, also $130 

new slippers

Beddie time>cheery<

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

plastic_panties
Diaprbayb,

What kind of diaper are you wearing and did you leave them in your hotel room for the maid to find **giggles**........
diaprbayb
Well they are WAL Green breifs,   not the best for holding or thickness. I was wearing them to hide my norty bits>cheery< in this set thou I was wearing a full pink pantie over them.>cheery<

And no I hhaven't been brave enough to leave the wetties in the trash in my room  

~cliques~

Kadya
Whow.. those bedtime slippers are SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!!!
the long multicolor (mexican?) skirt is very nice too!

Looks you really enjoyed your stay there!
You're sure you wanna get back home? :-)
diaprbayb
>cheery< Yes, happy to be home. It was a bumpy ride though . Iwill miss the shopping  but do you know if I kept iall it would have costed me $950 

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Wow those slippers are cute! Especially with your adorable beddie time outfit! I'm sure you had sweet dreams in those! OMG $950 is alot! Foleys just wants to tease us girlies don't they.
diaprbayb
 First let me say that the $950 was for all of it. All 4 nights.>cheery<
I would've loved to sleep in all of them too but they would probelly gotten all messy by morning  

~cliques~

4 fab nights of your fun fashion show, thank you for sharing your piccies with us bayb   Quite a liberating experience I would think.

Which items in particular were you most reluctant to return to the shops?

D lly
LG_stephy
wow looks like u had fun hehe. the beddie time pic is cute. 
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

Kadya
Should have gone to the 2nd hands stores then, There they sell stuff for 1-5$ But I bet you would have got home with a suitcase more! :-)

Still wondering how shops allow ya to bring back for 950$ of clothing.....
lithiumbob
good show

Lavander

I have slippers like these! I love them, just right for scampering around the house, luxurious yet casual.

~ Items ~

kipr
Thank you for the lovely pics.

tamie
 very nice!wish I could get away and have a dress up weekend!! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.