Fashion Diaper Panties from Paris je T'aime
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Paris je T'aime has panties that I'm positive is designed to look like a diaper! I found it in the Flip Zone web site that Sissy Mellisa told me about. It is no coincidence that the model is chewing gum and blowing a bubble, these panties have a diaper design. The bikini version of it on the next page is like a big girl's version of the diaper panty, but you can see that the transition is from bubble gum to a baby powder puff, an alusion to being a bigger girl now but still needing to be powdered.

Here is the web page: http://en.flip-zone.com/fashion/lingerie/basics-homewear/dim,652

When the page loads you will see some numbers from 1 to 14 just under the first picture in the flip book. Click on page 8 for the diaper panty, the diaper bikini is on page 9. Click on the page to enlarge it. The site is a little slow so be patient for the pictures to load. Enjoy!

Do you think this is just my imagination or do you think this is the look they were going for?

~ Items ~

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
I think that is exactly the look they were going for, and I am finding it surprisingly sexy.   Not that it matters, as I'm confident they are way out of my price range, but if I ever do get involved in AB (massively unlikely) then I shall be dressed along those lines. Thanks, sweetie, for this interesting find.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
diaprbayb
And now for you girls with ADHD(me included) and slow systems.

~cliques~

SissyMichelle
Great finding ! Those panties are so cute   It seems quite obvious that they are intended to have a girlie baby look  

diaprbayb
specially when you conbine it with page 10

~cliques~

Lavander
Yay! Sissy Kiss is cutting edge!  

~ Items ~

RoseMorgan
i love that long purple tshirst dress and tights. Now that is how i want to look.

DeuxExLolitaDollie
Very cute!
JenGurl007
Those look SO Comfy!!!

laura
They look soooooo nice!
Aeris_Jen
Those panties and bras are really cute I wish I had a pair of each!!!

babylestat
I'm depressed now... I can't find a price

I probably wouldn't be able to afford them but atleast wanna now how log it'd take for me to buy em!

If you haven't already guessed yet I LOVE THEM

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you." tinkerbell
Sarah Candy Lee
   they look so great i must have them. but it still wouldnt stop me from wearing real diapers
i should probably write something really profound =)

Sarah Candy Lee
   they look so great i must have them. but it still wouldnt stop me from wearing real diapers. thanks for posting lavander
i should probably write something really profound =)
Lavander

I'm depressed now... I can't find a price  

You might have to create an account and log in to see what the price is. Some stores don't let you see the price until you look at it in the shopping cart. So yeah, they are probably expensive.

they look so great i must have them. but it still wouldnt stop me from wearing real diapers. thanks for posting lavander  

You are welcome, my pleasure. I think they'd look great as panties even if they weren't meant to look like diapers.

~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww yes the bubblegum is a perfect way to describe those panties! I love how much they look like a diapy! A diapy with pretty frills and lace! Thats a dreamy diapy!

prissyprincess
  Very , very nice in deed Lavander did good   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Wannabe_Baby
*giggles* I wonder if those models have any bladder problems.  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.