Fairytale Girls
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Stuck in a fairytale by the wizard who lost his magical crystal from the bad witch from snow white who found a way to use her magic to take things outside the fairytale. He sent his two students Chris and Tracy. The wizard said they would end up as how they think of their most favorite fairytale characters. They both loved Alice in Wonderland and Snow White. They thought they were very pretty, dainty, adorable, romantic and often even had sexy dreams of them. To their surprise they both turned into their fantasies! They did get to get the magical crystal back from the witch while they had so much fun together and were so sexy the wizard decided to keep them that way.
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb

Well Snow, you see I was following a white rabbit. I saw him come this way. I was looking around to find any holes he might have gone into. Then I noticed that it says on the front of your skirt "Eat Me". Well as you know in my story I have to do what te sign says  Trust me you'll enjoy it as much as me. And if I happen to fall into your "hole" then maybe I stay there awhile and when I come back out you be my Mommie  

~cliques~
plastic_panties
awww that is such an adorable picture....

plastic_panties
too bad the girls are not wearing thick diapers and plastic under their pretty dresses, giggles.........
baby_alicep
ohs wows. COOWLIES!!!!!!! mes wuvs this cappi. CHristy is sos talenteds.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

Kadya
If she went to the 7 dwarfs this way, no wonder she slept in the 7 beds.....
Dafne
As Alice said to Snow,
"what do big girl panties look like?"

Princess-Susie
  The way things should be in fairytales
tamie
 A wonderful fairytale

stacyk

I love fairytales
susanpetty
I just love alices fluffy petticoats would die to be like her
Sweet Susan 

nappygirl
"What a naughty girl you, now lets get those wet panties off and snuggled you into a nice warm nappy". XXX
i like 'em.

prissyprincess
  Very nice , nice , I had to say it twice , twice , giggles , THX sweetie  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
kellymelissa30
When two princesses come together  

BobOnFire
even the wizard cant make our diaper white again
Half And Half
This is a beautiful picture. I especially like Alice's outfit, it looks shiny like it's made of latex or something of the sort.

jenny-jenna
Looks like a picture perfect story!
ty666
Next year Im picking the costumes, this is rediculous. Stephanie just laughed and said, "wow your powty are you sure those are big girl panties under there or do I have to get the diapers
Ty666

becomingkatie
 [would love to have something to eat and a hole to fall into. Katie
quote=diaprbayb;4269]
Well Snow, you see I was following a white rabbit. I saw him come this way. I was looking around to find any holes he might have gone into. Then I noticed that it says on the front of your skirt "Eat Me". Well as you know in my story I have to do what te sign says  Trust me you'll enjoy it as much as me. And if I happen to fall into your "hole" then maybe I stay there awhile and when I come back out you be my Mommie   [/quote]
babie
btw don't they live happiely ever after
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Samantha05
ooo so sexxxy
francescd
They make the cutest couple.:)

Mina Silverwind
wow, that is one cool fairytale come true, since they look sweet, and keep up the fantastic work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
AGPalgut
Alan and Sam were lost in the forest when a fairy appeared before them and granted each of them a wish. Alan wished to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland and Sam Snow White, and now the two girls live happily together.

Baby Butch

Snow White is in trouble with mommy, she forgot to ask to be diapered under her costume. What would she do at the costume party if she wet her panties and ruined the lovely costume. Mommy will fix it and put her in a cloth perfold and pink plastic panties.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.