Fairly odd parents cartoon
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello there. I was reading through this and didnt see anything about the Fairly odd parents cartoon. Maybe I just missed it. So my apologies in advance if that did happen.

There are many episodes of the fairly odd parents that timmy turner is put in dresses. The one I can think of off hand at the moment is when he has to be a maid is spends much of the episode in a maids dress.

Let me not forget about how many times he must listen to his very bossy female sitter.

Thought Id share that for everyone.
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlemissalexis
It is mention in a few places before but they might be hidden down deep in the forum, but I don't think anyone minds it being brought back up since it is such a great show. Voicky is good as a mistress but I also like in one episode she decided to make Timmy her BBF. And make him a little her.

Complicated
I dont remember that episode right off hand but will keep a look out for it. I have a tendency to jump from one channel to the next so I miss quite a bit. Thanks for the reminder of it.

littlemissalexis
I think it is Frenemy Mine Season 8, Episode E13

Season 2, Episode 6.5 - The Boy Who Would Be Queen is also a good one.

I do remember the episode you mention but I don't remember the episode name. It was the one where Vicky was trying out her all day babysitting service and he had to go to her house.

kristine_ruth
i cant remember the exact ones but in a few of them he was forced to be a teen baby!

BunnyBoy
I've always suspected a romantic connection between Timmy and Vicky. Have you ever noticed that Cosmo wears green and Wanda wears pink, and Vicky wears green and Timmy wears pink? I'm sure it's a deliberate choice of color scheme.
Mina Silverwind

It is mention in a few places before but they might be hidden down deep in the forum, but I don't think anyone minds it being brought back up since it is such a great show. Voicky is good as a mistress but I also like in one episode she decided to make Timmy her Babysitter and she gets to be mean to him to make her happier.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Arianna

Arianna
Sry about the one above, I don't know how to delete it. There is an episode where the godparents turn timmy into a full girl.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.