R Fairies Wear Boots
Jenni as a fairy, wearing boots, drawings based on my own modeling
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi all!!   This is my 1st foray into the "Pretty Art" forum.    It's not at all polished but it's a start.   I intent to present more in the future - it is my own artwork of course   I don't show the boots much, but anyway they're based on some real boots that I recently bought.   Before I only had ankle-length booties.   

My 1st drawing is loosely based on this pic of me:

Jenni as a fairy in boots: pic #1
" class="border_zero">

My 2nd drawing is loosely based on this pic of me:

My 2nd drawing is loosely based on this pic of me:
Sissy Jenni
Gallery Images by Sissy Jenni
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Amanda66
OMG Jenni, I'm drooling, you look lovely.
Sissy Jenni

OMG Jenni, I'm drooling, you look lovely.  

Thank You!!   That is such a lovely  poem!!   
Sissy Jenni

sissyjj
Wonderful Jenni!
Baby Butch
Very nice pictures and drawings, I like the first one showing the boots the best.

Fairies Wear Boots is an old song by Black Sabbath, from the Paranoid Album.

Sissybaby Thuthy
Very pretty drawings!

rainbow24
It so beautiful drawing and picture.  
Love & kisses

Prissie
Jenni, I love the way you pose. Very eagerly do I wait for whatever pictures or drawings of yourself you might send up the line to SissyKiss in the future!

MC & HNY with curtsies and luv,

Prissie
Sissy Jenni
Yes, I remember about Black Sabbath - that's where I got the title. I thought it was cute!!

The older boys would listen to that stuff. I was okay with it but that was because I was trying to be like them. :0|
Sissy Jenni

Sissy Jenni
Thank you!   You're so sweet!   I have a draft of another drawing but I have to make the time to finish and post it!!  

Jenni, I love the way you pose. Very eagerly do I wait for whatever pictures or drawings of yourself you might send up the line to SissyKiss in the future!

MC & HNY with curtsies and luv,

Prissie  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.