XXX The factory ~ Choose your own adventure
i will give you the basics and you choose what happens next
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I will write a little then you guys vote.
I will not always respond quickly, but i should be able to respond fairly quickly over the next few days.
please put your vote as to what happens next in a comment on this story, i usually don't check my messages..
first lets get the character down
1. Gender
A. Boy
B.Girl
2. Wearing
a. normal clothes
b. diaper
c. training pants
d. Frilly clothes
e. (if boy) panties underneath?
f. other (suggestions)

UPDATE
Girl with normal clothes wins.

You needed a job, that's why you came to this abandoned place.After your boyfriend broke up with you, and your mom kicked you out, you need to money and a place to say.The ad said to come here at 10:00 a.m. for a job that pays well and provides living arrangements,and here you are. You knock on the door of the factory with no answer. You walk around back and see a black door with a sign above reading "test subjects entrance" the ad only said to meet here at 10. Maybe its a job to test stuff? You shrug your shoulders and walk inside.

Inside it is very dark. The door closes behind you. You try to scream for help, and break down the door, but nothing happens. You feel around you and find you are in a small room barley big enough to stand in.Just as you are about to try screaming for help again, the floor opens up under you....

You fall for what seems like forever, your screams are barley audible even to yourself. You land in a padded room on your butt. It is even smaller than the room you just came from, you can't even stand up. Before you can get your bearings robot arms appear from slots in the walls. The arms grab you and start to undress you
you try to kick and wriggle free, but to no avail. First the arms slip off your dress, leaving you in nothing but your panties and bra. Embarrassed beyond belief at what your wearing, even though no one can see you. You are wearing disney princess panties and matching bra, it was all the store had last night and you were out of clean clothes. the arms pull both of those off as well. The arms retreat into the walls and you are left completely naked. Then the floor drops out again.

This time you only fall for a short while before landing on a cushion of some sorts

The room is dimly lit, but you see no light source. There is a door in front of you and nothing else

You walk forward and through the door. The door shuts behind you and locks. There is a door to you right labeled "Bath Room" and a room to the left labeled "Clothing Room/Changing Room. There is also a door in front of you, but it is locked.

Choices:
a. Go in the Bathroom
b. Go in the clothing/changing room

UPDATE

You decide to go to the changing room, after all you have no clothes. You walk in and the room is completely black. You can not see a single thing. You try to feel around the wall for a light switch. You finally find one, you flip it on. After you flip on the lights a voice comes on overhead "mechanical daycare activated, Charge identified. toddler protocol initiated." You think to your self what in the world could toddler protocol mean? You take a look at you surroundings. you are in a plain room with pink wallpaper. There is a large dresser that is barley bigger then you. Its is also pink, you walk over to it and try to open the drawers, but you are unsuccessful. They seem to be locked. Then slots open in the walls and mechanical hands appear. You try to run, but two grab your legs and you fall down. Then two more grab your arms and lift you, while holding you spread eagle. Then out of a bigger slot on the wall comes a giant housewife/nanny looking robot. Then she shakes her finger at you and says "naughty, naughty baby. You know your not supposed to run around without anything on! You could have made poopie or peepee on the floor, That would have been a big problem. Now lets get you dressed properly. But first a punishment is in order, but I will let you decide later. Now before we get you diapered i just got some new ones, and I am going to give you a choice as to which one you wear first. Now would you like Training pants with Princesses on them or this new one to help you mess more or less. Or would like a Thick One that helps you Mess more or less, or a big diaper That will hold ALOT? Also for your punishment would you like a spanking, soap in mouth, a special bottle to drink, or your special Friend, Mr. pacifier? Also would you like to wear your onesie, Your poofie dress, or just a shirt

choices
Undergarmet
a. training pants with princesses
b. training pants that help you mess less
c. training pants that help you mess more
d. Thick diaper that helps you mess more
e. Thick diaper that helps you mess less
f. Tick diaper that hold ALOT(this one is kinda magical with holding ALOT, it is also my favorite)
g. other (make one up and if it gets enough votes...)
Punishment
a. spanking
b. soap in mouth
c. special bottle
d. Mr pacifier
e. Other (make one up and if it gets enough votes...)
Clothing
a. Onesie
b. dress
c. shirt only

UPDATE
Okay so for diaper the thick one that holds alot won, There was a tie for punishment so I went with special bottle. For clothes there was another tie so I went with shirt. And here we go

You do not want anything that this robot is asking you to choose, "I don't want any of that!" You tell here.. "Well then I'll just have to choose for you. Lets go with this new diaper, it holds alot so I wont have to change you that much. Then for your punishment you will get a special bottle to get rid of that bad you have in you. And I shall dress you in a plain green shirt." with that the robot arms come out of the wall with all the tools to change you. First one starts to lather oil onto you, it is ruff but you can't help yourself. You start to slowly thrust. The robot takes not notice of this. Then another hand sprinkles baby powder onto you in a generous amount. Then comes the diaper. It is so thick that it forces your legs apart. Then comes the puke green shirt that is forced over your head. Then a hand comes over with a large bottle with a rubber nipple. This is forced into your mouth. For some reason your hands reach up and grab onto it, not letting go. No matter how much you try your body works against you. As the fluid starts to flood into your mouth you have no choice but to drink it. It tastes like a sweet milk. You are then lifted off the table and plopped onto the ground. The diaper is so thick that its like your sitting on a cushion. "Now just a little tip, but that diaper won't be coming off until you have used it to the fullest, it can hold up to 5 pounds of waste. There is a meter on the side to let you know how filled up it is." You can't believe it, this crazy machine is going to force you to use this thing until it has 5 pounds of poop and pee in it. You almost barf at the thought. Not wanting to be in the crazy room any longer you go back into the hall way, and open the door to the right that was locked earlier. There are three doors you can choose from. One marked Kitchen, One marked Playroom, and a third marked hallway 3. The door behind you shuts and locks as well as the door labeled hallway 3. You can now choose the Kitchen or the Playroom.

CHOOSE
A. Kitchen (suggested for more fun in playroom)
B. Playroom

P.S. I will be updating soon and if there are not enough votes then I will simple continue the story without waiting.

UPDATE
Kitchen Wins!

You decide to go in the kitchen, after all that has happened this places idea of playing could be something quit scary. You open the door and walk in. Inside you see a Normal kitchen with a island in the middle, and there is a highchair in the corner. The third step you take inside the kitchen, it all comes alive. Hands come out of the walls and fly every which way, some start to get out ingredients, some start to prepare food, and some come strait for you! You start to think that mabye this wasn't such a great idea after all, and start to turn around and run. but with the diaper between your legs you fall down and you are forced to crawl. You start crawling for you life, but not fast enough as you feel the hands grab you around your waist and lift you up and into the highchair.

You didn't see it before, but the highchair is huge. It's so big it makes you feel like a toddler again. The hands strap you in and slid the tray into place, locking your hands under it. " LET ME OUT!!!! " you scream, although it seems your cry has fallen on deaf ears. Almost. You hear the voice again, the voice of that damn robot that put you in these diapers. " I will let you out my dear " it says. " YESSS, thank god, YESSS ! " you scream, but then the voice starts again "But you have to escape that highchair before the end of the 3 dishes, 2 bottles, and surprise at the end. If you dont then you will go to the playroom for a punishment and some very special playtime. So what will it be? Try to escape, or be a good girl and there wont be any trouble? "

CHOOSE
1. Try to escape
A. Fail
a.punishment is spanking
b.punishment is Mr. Paci
c.punishment is no pooping
d.punishment is spanking and public exposure after playtime
B. Succeed
2. Be good and just eat it
Last Post
13267 views
43 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
 
Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 42 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
 
Dl2000
1.girl
2. normal clothes
Girl at soul stuck in a guys body
Reply
Quote
Baby Princess Emily
1. Girl2. Diapers
My diaper is warm and squishy, my sleeper soft and comfy, and my heart content as i lay agianst my mothers breast
Reply
Quote
 
 
sissybabykaty
1. boy 2. frilly clothes
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

Reply
Quote
goodnitegirl9
girl
normal clothes (at least at first)
Reply
Quote
 
 
kryxel
boy. panties.
Reply
Quote
Arina
Girl normal clothes
I rather be pleasing a Mistress then a Master sorry guys that want to be a daddy for me but I'm more of a Momma's Girl.
Reply
Quote
 
 
emma wotson
Girl

b. diaper
Reply
Quote
dieselinblood
Girl18 or older normal cloths then forceddiapers
Reply
Quote
 
 
newbie12345
Just updated and girl with normal clothes win
Reply
Quote
Kitten_Katt
Changing room.
Reply
Quote
 
 
goodnitegirl9
changing room
Reply
Quote
Kimbaby
Girl
Normal Clothes
Reply
Quote
 
 
babyloki
I vote Changing Room!




 
Choices:
a. Go in the Bathroom
b. Go in the clothing/changing room  


Reply
Quote
Biggyboy
Changing room
Reply
Quote
 
 
newbie12345
Updated! Changing room wins. Please enjoy and when you vote please separate choices by skipping lines or number or something please
Reply
Quote
Biggyboy
Diapers mess more
Special bottle
Dress
Reply
Quote
 
 
Kitten_Katt
I choose F D A.
Reply
Quote
abivy
For undergarments :D
Punishment : C
clothes B
Reply
Quote
 
 
Dreamer89
i love the idea of this thread :)


Undergarments: C
Punishment: C
Clothing: A
Reply
Quote
TiresiasRex
For the post-changing room scene:

Undergarments/Clothing: the THICK diaper that will hold a lot;
Punishment: Mr. Pacifier
Clothing: Shirt only (plus the big, thick diaper)

Have fun!
Reply
Quote
 
 
Ami
Undergarments:
F. Thick diaper that holds alot!
Punishment:
E. She refuses a punishment, so the nanny gives her a spanking AND mr. pacifier
Clothing:
B. Dress
Reply
Quote
PrissyPansyPrincess
Thick diaper that helps you mess more

Mr. Pacifier

Pretty Dress
Reply
Quote
 
 
Lotus13
Undergarment - f. The thick one that holds a lot.
Punishment - Mr. Pacifier
Clothing - onesie

I can't wait to see this story play out.
Reply
Quote
Mina Silverwind
Undergarments: The diapers that holds a lot.
Punishment: Special Bottle
Clothes: Shirt
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Reply
Quote
 
 
newbie12345
Just Updated! also choose quickly or i will choose for you.
Reply
Quote
0 - 25 of 42 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Image
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.