Facebook for sissy's and diaperlovers
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey all you probobly know this site already but if you dont check out www.diaperbook.com
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tooters
??? diaperspace n diaperbook ??? wierd. I'm one for progress but where's the direction in all this?
cuddly as a porcupine
Kana-Chan

??? diaperspace n diaperbook ??? wierd. I'm one for progress but where's the direction in all this?  

Brining people with the same "hobbies" together.

Kind of like collarme.com

click to go to my website!

tooters
yeah but to have sites that just mirror other sites, where's the variety in all this? The way i see it is that eventually it becomes these watered down generic mass produced sites that have no real backbone.
cuddly as a porcupine
Dea
Hm. Aby.com convinced me that I don't want to meet up with most other AB/DLs. The communities tend to be filled with people who are only interested in trading pictures, either of their sexual organs or various bodily functions. Sadly, I can't see this turning out any different.
Frilly Seamstress of pretty, lacy and often locking things. ^.^

tooters
Yeah i've fond that to be much the case, however being rather selective of who i talk to helps out a whole lot. Skipping almost all chat rooms really cuts out a whole chunk of those people.
cuddly as a porcupine
BabyPhoenixReborn
I have to agree with the taking of well-known sites and mirroring them to be over-rated so to speak. It shows lack of individuality and creativity. Of course, any site that gives me a chance to meet new friends in the lifestyle is one I'd be happy to at least try on for size. Diaperspace did fizzle out for me since no one ever really posted anything or discussed anything. Plus my account page sat there for quite some time with no one really trying to get to know me or add me as a friend. I just hope this site will be different, but mirror image sites most often than not do fizzle out.
Do not let what you see on the outside make you quick to judge what I am, for my male outer form is but a vessel that my female soul sails the tides of life within.

Which Adorable Baby Are You?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.