R EZ Readers
Eight quick and easy to read new cappies.
Posted on
EZ Readers - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Nappy,Sissybaby,Dominated,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion EZ Readers - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Nappy,Sissybaby,Dominated,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Nappy,Sissybaby,Dominated,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Nappy,Sissybaby,Dominated,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Diaper me sissy. Some nice eye candy, and fun topics to go with. Thanks Baby Butch. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  This is an old style I have not done lately. I am glad you like them Baby Puss.
lsodan
All great cappies as always. 

Baby Butch
@ lsodan
 Many thanks for the comment Isodan. : )

lil sissie
mes wikes all des sissy babys 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Mes gwad to hear dis Lil Sissie. LOL
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, all of them are good  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Glad you like them all Shamrock!

sissybabysamantha2
very good cappies. It is good to be in nappies 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
Appreciate your comment and I am glad you liked these new cappies. *smiles*
sissydina218
hypnosis wow i wish it worked that well for me. love the caption baby butch. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Thank you! Hypnosis worked great for Jack to become Jackie. LOL

jessybaby
So cute love them BB. 

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 These were fun to make! THANK YOU
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.