R EZ Readers 3
Eight quick and easy to read new cappies.
Posted on
EZ Readers 3 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Girlfriend,Nanny,Nurse,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion EZ Readers 3 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Girlfriend,Nanny,Nurse,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers 3 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Girlfriend,Nanny,Nurse,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers 3 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Girlfriend,Nanny,Nurse,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie's Mummy
Oh my such bad little sissys 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 They are naughty for sure and I had fun making them. : )
Baby Puss
I’m Baby Puss, and I approve these sissy messages! 😁 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 HA HA, A familiar reply and I like it Baby Puss.

sissydina218
lovely captions baby butch not even going to try and pick a favorite. it kept changing as i scrolled down. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Wonderful to hear, glad you love them all.
sissybabysamantha2
More lovely cappies They are all good. I think I would steal stepsisters dress it would be lovely to wear over my nappy  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I love the dress too and could take Jack's place. LOL

shamrock
i like them and the call sitters johnny may like two baby sitters after all ha ha   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Two babysitters are better than one especially if they are pretty ladies. I am happy you like them all Shamrock!
SissyBaby2000
Love them all, such sweet sissy babies! 

Baby Butch
@ SissyBaby2000
 Glad to hear you love them all my friend SissyBaby2000. I see you found the ones I made for you a while ago too. Have a great day!

SissyBaby2000
@ Baby Butch
  you too! keep making cappies! 

Baby Butch
@ SissyBaby2000
 OK, I am happy you like them. THANKS

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.