R EZ Readers 2
Eight quick and easy to read new cappies.
Posted on
EZ Readers 2 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Mommy,Babysitter,Girlfriend,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion EZ Readers 2 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Mommy,Babysitter,Girlfriend,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers 2 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Mommy,Babysitter,Girlfriend,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
EZ Readers 2 - Eight quick and easy to read new cappies., Mommy,Babysitter,Girlfriend,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
love the captions baby butch, hard to pick a favorite gonna go between mouse and CD suzie

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Always good to read your comments Sissydina. I am glad you love the captions. : )
Baby Puss
 These were all fun Baby Butch! My favorite was the first one, Andy. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Love the first one too, not sure what one is best for me.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  It’s not easy picking just the one. What caught my eye with Andy was, how the sitter was adjusting his diaper. Making sure a diaper is adjusted well, and doing spot checks is important. And if she needs to grab his diaper, and use it as a way to get him to where she needs him to go, is a good thing too. Kind of diaper harness? 😄

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 What great imagination you have Baby Puss. I can certainly see your point. The little sissy is perfect to dominate. LOL

shamrock
all good I like them,,,, and all of the babysitters and all nurses and all mommies can babysit me and diaper me as a baby girl and that be fun with the nurses playing   patient and nurse too ha ha ha 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Sounds like a wonderful idea Shamrock. : )
babygirlpansy
this sissy little girls favourite is 'mouse'......... great pitures as allways baby butch 
permanently a sissybaby 

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
 Glad  you like Mouse! I spend lots of time finding new pictures. It is not as easy as it used to be in the past.

sissybabysamantha2
More lovely cappies . I cant pick a favorite. But i do love being in nappies 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 So good you can't pick a favorite is a great compliment. THANK YOU
shamrock
 the  sissy nurse,,,, there are other female nurses  can diaper joyce  and the nurses can trick joyce into plaster cast too  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 HA HA I bet that would be a surprise Shamrock.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.