Eye Shadow Color
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
What color eye shadow do you think looks best on you?  
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lilgirlryan
i like the pinks and stuff but i like to be not really over the top i like to look good
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh pinks are so pretty and it can go with so many things! Sure to make you feel like a girly girl!

SissyMichelle
Basically I like it blue (i'm brown eyed anyway).
It may not be original but I like it that way. I try to apply different shades to make it sophisticated, and I finally always apply a lot of it !!! This is the result I usually get to.

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww you have pretty eyes! Your items on the side match too! So everyone can know how you like your eye shadow! Blue is such a lovely color! It usually depends on the outfit I'm wearing but I usually like blue or pink too! My skin is funny because it has very inbetween warm and cool colored pigments. So I love to do either hehe.

SissyPrincessAmber
I definitely prefer pink, so it will match my outfit, cause I can't imagine going out without wearing pink!
Here's a kiss for all my sissy friends!

You don't have to be born a girl to enjoy being one!

~*Christie Luv*~
Wow simply gorgeous Princess Amber! May I ask what eyeshadow and lipstick do you use? They are so shiny and pwetty!

SissyFlowerGirl
I like mine pink and girly too
Awww Amber you look so pretty
and your signature is so true

SissyPrincessAmber
The eye shadow is a pink glimmer shade that came in a four pack that I got from Claire's at the mall, they have some of the most adorable girlie stuff for young girls like us! the lipstick is a rose shade with silver lip gloss over it to give it some sheen.

You don't have to be born a girl to enjoy being one!

~*Christie Luv*~
How darling! You just named my fave store in the mall! They have many little girliestuff that I love!

*Claires Webbie*
trish
i always did like darker colors, blue, purple and greens

lithiumbob
would have to go with pink maybe a purple and any shade of blue
pamellina
I like wearing blues and mauve colours, but I have a lovely pale green dress which demands green eye shadow.

Silver grey contrast with mauve is good but darker greys just don't suit me.

Has anyone succeeded in getting the "smokey" look ?

Lavander
I have a big tray with a great range of eyeshadow colors. After all of that, I like the simple blue shade the best.

~ Items ~

SissyMelissa
I simply adore 'blush pink' and highlight the edges of my lids with silver and then dust my eyelashes with pixie dust, giggle

Lavander

Originally posted by SissyMelissa
I simply adore 'blush pink' and highlight the edges of my lids with silver and then dust my eyelashes with pixie dust, giggle  

:

You don't have to thank me, I was going to pank her iddle panties anyway.

~ Items ~

tamie
blues and pinks!!nothing to sophisticated for little sissies!!! 

SissyIsa
i like a light pink color on me...light blue looks cute on me too
LolitaDolly
I roll with purples and blues

Sissy_Shelly
I usually used blue or purple eye shadow. I thin kit helps bring out my blue eyes.
becky4561
light green or pink!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.