PG Exasperated Sissy Toddler
Me dressed in cloth diapers, blue plastic pants, and pink romper beachwear.
Posted on
Exasperated Sissy Toddler - Me dressed in cloth diapers, blue plastic pants, and pink romper beachwear. , Plastic panties cloth diapers pink romper, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion Exasperated Sissy Toddler - Me dressed in cloth diapers, blue plastic pants, and pink romper beachwear. , Plastic panties cloth diapers pink romper, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Exasperated Sissy Toddler - Me dressed in cloth diapers, blue plastic pants, and pink romper beachwear. , Plastic panties cloth diapers pink romper, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Exasperated Sissy Toddler - Me dressed in cloth diapers, blue plastic pants, and pink romper beachwear. , Plastic panties cloth diapers pink romper, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
There’s nothing like the somewhat  false sense of relief, when mommy puts your blue plastic panties on over your diapers, then having a pink terry cloth romper put on over them! Ugh! Uh-oh, I think, I hear her getting a harness and my leash out too 😳
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Aren’t you just an adorable toddler. I think the reins will be  necessary  Maybe even some mittens to keep those hands out of trouble  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  LOL, oh don’t remind me! I have wrist restraints, that clip to my harness. 
lil sissie
 mes loves the romper Baby Puss but you had better stop complaing about the harness or a spanking may be instore mes knows that's what mes gets when mes complain
 lil sissie

Baby Puss
LOL, I know you are right. But I can’t help thinking, I will end up leashed to an umbrella pole at the beach. Not able to run off, and only allowed a short circular length of leash, to let me only play close by. And like RachelLeigh points out, I might not even have my hands free!  

lil sissie
 Mommy dwessed mes in mes wittle yellow dwess this morning with a princess diaper and clear plastic panties and took mes to the Park She said that everyone needed to see mes was fully diapered.She also had a harness and reins on mes so I couldn't run

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  Oh what a sight you must have made! And all that crinkle noise coming from your diapered bum! 
Baby Butch
Mommy should put on the harness and leash, then take you to the beach. Nice pink outfit with the diaper and blue plastic panties. : )

sissybabysamantha2
You look lovely in that pink romper. I don't think you Mummy will need to change you when you are out with that thick nappy on. But i think the reins will be a good idea to keep you safe      

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks! No, there certainly would not be a need for a change anytime soon. I had a very thick terry cloth diaper/nappy, and a flannel diaper, trifolded as a soaker. You know you’ll be wet, but there won’t be leaks! Lol! Mommy couldn’t decide which harness I would be wearing, most likely the white leather set. 
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! You'd best hope that beach is in England sweetie or you might find yourself lead thru the airport on your reins. Watch out for those customs folk ...
"Excuse me but are you carrying any drink into this country?"
"Well yes but I consumed it two hours ago - it's in my nappy" (giggles).
  Love the terry nappy honey - always my favourites - and the blue plastic panties look  amazing over the top. No hiding them in that pretty pink romper tho. xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  my nappy is terry, but the butt it’s in would be visiting a Jersey beach. A “New Jersey” beach, that’s in the US. But, going through an airport on reins is still quite scary, wouldn’t want that. 
All my drinks end up in my diaper, can’t help that, LOL. 
Leashed to a beach umbrella would sure be bad enough. 
And not to mention the scene, of my blue under pink, plastic panties. Oh so visible! 
Thanks Kay! 

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
  Of course you would - sorry sweetie, I can only claim force of habit there. I still think it should be public transport all the way to the beach tho - with Mommy pointing out "it's either that or you're going there in a pink stroller!" (giggles) xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.