my how she has grown
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlemissalexis
That is quite an amazing evolution, I hope the tread continues too. 2009 and 2010 should be really good if it does though it going to be hard to keep topping yourself but I so hope you do.

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! You are so pretty DB! Aww did they give you a ribbon for being the cutest Mummer there? I'm so happy SK could bring out the sissy in you! You can totally see a sissy trend with each new piccy!

diaprbayb
  Thank you girls 

first miss alexis, they actually are from 2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009. 

remember these are New Years Day picies.

and for Christie, others have mentioned also, those are ribbons but they are not awards. We actually have to register to march and be judged. We march with the Goodtimers, comic division. Those are our colors.

Now like I said we do get judged. In 2006 I was supposed to be Donovan McNabb's Mother. We placed 19th out of 20  ($71)

In 2007 I was the head of the "Home owners Assoc." We placed 16th.($84)

In 2008 I was " first girl you kissed" We placed 13th. ($100)

Then in 2009 I was Princess peach. Our theme was "Who needs Joe (the plummer) We have Mario" We placed 14 th.(no cash prizes, city always provided it and they have no money )

~cliques~
littlemissalexis
Opps   forgot it is a new year that was a little embrassing.

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww cute! Thats okay honey! That looks like fun and you were pretty the whole time there!    
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.