Everyday Wear?
Streetwear that makes you feel pretty, but not out-of-place.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I love frilly silly dresses! Unfortunately, it's hard to wear those in public without getting the wrong kind of attention. What do you wear in public to still feel oh-co-cute without being too out of place?

I personally sew my own sun-dresses and vintage-style dresses to wear everywhere...Not as sissy as they could be, but enough to be a little bit special. I don't like abandoning my sissy side for "jeans and a t-shirt" just because I have to go to work or be out in public. I also put little feminine touches into everyday things...a cute rhinestone sticker on my MP3 player, or a pink cell phone charm...

What do you think? How do you keep feeling sissy and feminine all day?  
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

hellokitty
I keep a nail file in my bag, a small business-card holder with Kitty on it in my car, and an HK app on my phone. Occasionally I'll put on sheer lipgloss while I'm driving. I try to be really low-key about it, just glad no one's figured it out yet. It's all those little things that count.
Pampers&Panties
Any kind of girly underwear are a must thongs,panties,bras and stockings give a great fem feeling

you dont have to completely abandon jeans and a tshirt because you could wear tight or skinny jeans and a nice girly t shirt

if you prefer skirts then a vibrant colourful skirt will be great this summer if you top it off with a good t shirt or jumper

boots will go well with the right skirt or jeans

hope this helps

Pampers&Panties xx <3

i always wear panties under my clothes and sometimes a bra. Sometimes i wear this cute onsie i have too which makes me feel a little extra sissy when i know i have that on. i always have my toe nails painted too.
carrilee
I wear bras and panties along with womens jeans, belt and sometimes stockings or pantyhose. Sometimes I'll even wear a blouse when I think it will pass close enough tto a guys shirt. I usually just ride on the edge, and like to get out when I am wearing nothing but girls clothes, but out as a guy!! Occassionally I'll even use make-up, but only enough to keep people guessing, and my favorite cologn is girls perfume too ;-)
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee

cd404
Talking of perfume, try Joe Malone...its unisex!
ashie
panties + bras are always good, though i sooo need more, should have some soon enough hehe ^.^
nails are good, but i tend to keep the colors subtle.
as far as general clothes go, on a day to day i wear my "guy clothes" (which, with my hair and stuff, gives me the tomboy look anyway :P ). Though i occasionally go out in my girly clothes.
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

stephykate
To feel like a real sissy when I'm out and about and a little bit discrete, I like to wear sissy anklets and women's gym shoes with a little bit of pink trim. Add to that a couple of squirts of "Loves Baby Soft" perfume. If someone tried to look really closely, they would know.
pullups4me
I cannot say I have ever worn in public girls clothes but reading these posts makes me want to try it out. I was thinking about wearing some pantyhose under my jeans or some panties when I am out. No one will notice and I will feel fem!

sissypissy
the pic in my avtar is what I wear in public under my skinny jeans and all the time too. cuz I have around 12-14 pare of em.

and one of these days I wanna get a full woman body makeover from head to toe.
then go into public just to see if the public could tell I was really a man.
I'm not out, but I'd wear something like jeans, ballet flats, a nice t-shirt & maybe a hoody.

Zofe_Natalie
i wear pantys , buttplug and a bra girdles &stockings under the normal clothes and i varnished my toe &finger nails,too and i wear woman sneakers
I'm your Sissy

sissycarlitv
i wear womens jeans all the time i dont think i have any male ones anymore, also wear panties and womens t shirts and knee length boots or when im feeling extra adventurous i will wear my cute heels which just show when im wearing my girly jeans

Nicolette~
Panties and Bra Always, but I might need to ditch the bra for the summer, kinda hard to wear a coat to cover it ):
Just subtle things, if I'm wearing a tie, maybe a blouse. Skinny Jeans if I'm wearing a tighter T-shirt. Maybe a little girlier clothes if I think I can say it's a dare.
DufusBear
I'm very shy about it. I have teddy bears in my car & my phone has a Winnie The Pooh theme. I do eventually want to get my ears pierced, buy a wig (as I'm balding badly; I soooooo miss my long hair!!) and wear panties on a daily basis.
Rachael Emily

vividtouch
hi blissy!

actually i am not really that sissy sassy girl. i can still very feminine even with jeans and shirts by accessorizing! a pair of earrings will always give me that feminine feel and of course work on colors!
sometimes what i do is to wear some cute skirts or shorts, or even blouses.
as long as i feel comfortable with what i wear, it will always makes me feel happy and confident...
and i think as long as there's a touch of pink that's with me...its more than enough! lol!
BABY DOLL SHEER i so loved them...actually i feel pretty with it! are you?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.