R Enema Sessions
Babyginagirl needed some enemas. Mommy Butch took care of the problem.
Posted on
Enema Sessions - Babyginagirl needed some enemas. Mommy Butch took care of the problem., Nurse,Enema,Mommy,Baby Girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers Enema Sessions - Babyginagirl needed some enemas. Mommy Butch took care of the problem., Nurse,Enema,Mommy,Baby Girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Enema Sessions - Babyginagirl needed some enemas. Mommy Butch took care of the problem., Nurse,Enema,Mommy,Baby Girl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
♡♡♡

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
   Hewwo Jessybaby!   
babyginagirl
I am brought into each one of my needed procedures by my mommy,in a stroller.I feel mommy butch lifting me out of the stroller and removing my baby outfit,and laying me on my back on the exam table,next I feel my diaper being unpinned...........!!!!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I hope you love the one where mommy takes care of you at home and provides diapers and a pink princess nightgown. Interesting comments to go with your cappies. I like the stroller idea too. Oh no! the nurses are coming with rubber gloves and enema!

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  I am laying there on my back on the exam table,when I fell my legs being lifted towards my head,and next feel the nozzle going into my bottom,and I begin to cry heavy,and try to wiggle,but can't as mommy butch is holding my belly down for the doctor.I hear the doctor tell mommy butch,we are going to administer THIS enema very slowly.So little babyginagirl dosen't get many cramps.We want to be able to get her diapered back up,and into her crib.For her admission into the special care nursery,before she explodes into her diaper.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 The doctor knows what to do so mommy keeps the baby still as much as possible. "Ok doctor a slow enema is fine and a diaper afterward before going to special care nursery," said Mommy Butch.

sissydina218
lovely story mommy butch, looks like everything is well taken care of. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Yes the situation is under control. Glad to hear you liked the story.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.