encouraged to live as a girl by my father O.o
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I rexently came out to my father. It was a few minutes after midnight on my birthday. I just couldnt keep quiet anymore. I have no idea though why it happened on that day, anyway. We talkes till three o clock and he even encouraged me to live as a girl at home. He told me he would support me in any way I can. The only thing which scares him he said is that I´d make a wrong decission concerning transition and such. It went so well gona order some girls clohes today Im so hyper XD
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LittleBabyHannah

Good for you sweety!

It's nice to have a dad that supports you, especially with stuff like this.
congratulations on having some support. Don't rush to change though, He supports you--but you still want to ease him into it.

babie
thats is a father who cares and loves u .take care 4 yourself sounds like he is worried to
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
Marcie_me
Congrats, your so brave. I'm no where near the point of telling people myself but I'm encouraged by people like you. Like what the others have said, take it easy and don't go to quickly.

sharon
You are very brave. I have never had the courage to express my feelings to others "except here of course" Yu are so lucky to have such an understanding parent. I hope all goes well for you.
That's awesome news! So happy to hear about an incredibly supportive family member.

Pampers&Panties
That must be brilliant to have total freedom of who you are.
Its great that you have a parent who supports you like that
ashie
i wish i had parents like that.... got caught with nail polish on once and i got yelled at for a while. i just change clothes once i out of the house, my friends range from not caring either way to fairly supportive
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

Kawaii Pi
its great to have people, especially family, that understand. only 5 main ppl know about it in rl and theyre my best friends Zach and Shelby, older brother Christopher, younger sis Sarah and my caretaking mommy Maji.

Zach kind of treats me like a younger sister, Shelby has kind of taken on the role of a "school mommy", Christopher and Sarah have kept it a secret for me for almost 5 years, and Maji told her friends and they think that it's so cute, that they've offered me a place to stay once i graduate where i can be a sissy baby girl 24/7/365 and stay free!

truly this could be the start of something special in ur life, bcuz your dad might help u delve into your desires and attempt to get you more acceptance from ur peers. i really hope it works out for u!!
 Hugs and kisses from Kawaii Pi! (Aura)
me wish had courage u do nobodies knows me do it one day me plan to tell;]

Little sissy boy
congrats it's nice to know your dad's accepting of you

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
Sissynatalie6969
wow, that is awesome babe! i wish my dad was that accepting.

SissyMichele
YAY!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!!
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
babytephx
Dreams do come true. I feel happy for you and somewhat jealous :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.