PG 13 Emmy's Cappy's
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
These are my first captions that I created. I don't think they are that bad, but please give me your honest oppinion on them. :)

Please PM me to roleplay ^-^
Gallery Images by BabyEmmy
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
All of these caprions are sweet, you have a great style as a whole, and I appreciate all your hard work.
mipmixer
I like these, they remind me of my style a bit.

Stustah
I know i say this a lot but i Love your captions, personally i think they are really good and i really hope you make more of them
iwantaskirt
I think these are very well written and thought out. In fact its inspired me to start doing caps myself

Dementias_Knight
Very nice work on all of these, they were very good. I look forward to seeing more! :)
babyjessie
Now, I'm no caption expert but for a first time set, these are AMAZING! You have made and wrote these really well. I now beg you to make more! Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of tight and long hugs!

clarisselovelace
This is a very sweet story.
diaper2509
oh my gosh she is adorable

uk_daddy1
these are a good start, please continue to post new captions, a new captioner is allways welcome.
ballerinaboy12
i especially love the 2nd one. i hope to see more soon!

melaniedwtdwt
very cute!!!
SissyKatrina2000
wow, these caps are really well done. good job! I especially like #2 & 3

HarperMaybel
I have seen these before, but they are still super cute!
BabyEmmy

I have seen these before, but they are still super cute!  

How have you seen these before? I created the captions myself. If you mean the images then okay, but these captions are mine.
Please PM me to roleplay ^-^

sofiejansen
mmmm
very nice
i love it
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.