EGL Girl Painting
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
More art!
I was trying out something different for this picture, Im finally getting the eyes to look decent.

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
Delectably decent, if you ask me.   Beautiful work (and I'm glad to see more goth girl imagery about the place, as I feared I was the only one  ), but I have one question, and pardon my ignorance: I assume "GL" means "Gothic Lolita", but what is the "E" in aid of?
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
SissyGirlBrenda
Thanks Andreea, The "E" is for Elegant

Lavander
And elegant it is! Thank you for sharing this with us Sissy Girl Brenda.

~ Items ~

sissysissy27
cute
cute
cute

sissysissy27
lol
lol
lol
That picture came out really nice :)

DiaperDanielle
wow very nice!
OhSoSweet926
I love it! The dress is really cute. The eyes are nice too!
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

rainbow24
Pretty Cute
Love & kisses
prissyprincess
   Wonderful Dear , very nice , I Luv,s PINK     
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

red
The eyes look great!
eldorado30
very cute.

Lian
very nice work
tyler199
ooh i like this pic! its kinda dark but cute at the same time! reminds me of.....well me i guess! lol good job dear  

BooBear
Awwwwww! This picture is just darling! I love her dress. So very cute! ^_^ You did a wonderful job SissyGirlBrenda!
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.. :]
~*~*~*~*~
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best-" and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
~Winnie the Pooh
bbshawn
cute dress. good work

MelSissy
Very cute. I like it.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.