eeep! I told my Mistress
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello all  

After a couple of months of nervously tip toeing around and about wanting to Mistress sissy lil baby girl I told her as plainly and as bravely i could.   Mistress listened to me silently than began to laugh. She said " lil one! Your already childish but I would be happy to be your mommy! We will start getting you your little girl things as soon as you get paid"   We have not discussed exactly what type of lil girl I will be but it is some thing her and I are deffenately going to explore. Im so excited and its all thanks to sissykiss.com  

lil fairy girl 
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Firefly
Awww that's sweety. I'm so glad for you. Is your Mistress going to keep you in nappies and make sure your properly dressed and punished when need be?
diaperboy
WOW congratulations!!!!

Girly Doll
  I'm so happy for you lil fairy girl. Congrats! 
lilfairygirl
Mistress and I have not discussed this yet. Personally I hope she will even though I go back and forth on the idea of diapers.  

lilfairygirl

lilfairygirl
Mistress and i have talked some more and we are not going to do diapers on the begning maybe latter though
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.