All R Easy figure enhancement
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Today, I went to jcpenny and found 2 grest ways to rnhance your feminine figure for cheap. The first is called nubra, this is a strapless bra with reusable adhesive, position the cups where u want and clip together to turn what u naturally have into something fuller. It takes a bit of practice to get it right though and it's care instructions are demanding, but I think it's worth it revealing clothing. I got the nubra ultralite for $35. The second is for the butt and is called my buty pad. It's made by the same company and uses the same type of adhesive. U stick it in your pants, I'm using pantyhose and it pads your bottom to give more feminine curves. It's $20, and will go in pretty much any pants.
"I sort of felt like a sissy."
Southern Belle-Poopy Princess
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wittle_bwittany
i''ve heard of those. i've considered getting something like the nubra, but my ass is plenty big enough already.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
Sissy_Kimi

my ass is plenty big enough already.  

Can a girl's butt ever be too big?

wittle_bwittany
well of course not! still, im happy with mine. i just wish i could trim down my thighs a little so that it would look a little more pronounced. but thats not gonna happen, my thighs are nearly solid muscle. that happens when you grow up on a mountain.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
Sissy_Kimi
Girl, then the only thing to do is expand the trunk, that'll make it more pronounced. 36, 24, 36. The bigger the better, instead of being too big, it's not big enough ;) that's my take atleast
Shake that healthy butt,
-Sissy Kimi

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.