R Dynamic Duo
A couple of heavy wetters have been captioned by Mommy Butch.
Posted on
Dynamic Duo - A couple of heavy wetters have been captioned by Mommy Butch., Diaper,Sissybaby,Mommy,Wetting, Feminization,Identity Swap,Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion Dynamic Duo - A couple of heavy wetters have been captioned by Mommy Butch., Diaper,Sissybaby,Mommy,Wetting, Feminization,Identity Swap,Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
Meee's wants 2 be babee Robyn momee,please!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 The picture was a great find Babyginagirl. These 2 are a couple of my favorites.
Robyn
I am so embarrassed at having everyone know about my "accidents."  I love wearing big girl panties (black lace trimmed) and the feel of nylon stockings on my shaved legs! And a cute little black cocktail dress and high heels!  See? How sophisticated and exciting!!! Yes!!!!!

But yes, sometimes (whisper) I make "pee-pee panties." Sometimes i wet the bed like a widdle baby girlie.

Maybe I should be called "Miss Puddles" or "Missy Tinklepanties?" (gulp)  Do I have to talk wike a widdle wispy baby?  Maybe I ought to wear something like this when mommy takes me for an outing in the park?

Should I tell more? Should I post the unedited version of this?
 r should I send it to Baby Butch so he can post it and so I can never purge it?

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 Maybe some day you can have big girl panties again. The accidents will have to stop first. Time to get dwessed wes going to da park. Lets see the unedited version!

jessybaby
Sometimes if it holds more than one wetting you can wait mommy

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Ok - Maybe Sissydina would like that. : )
sissydina218
thank you very much mommy butch love my diaper and yes I know I can use it many times before needing to be changed. also love robins cute picture.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Your welcome Sissydina! You are looking cute yourself, I really like both images. Nice to see your comment. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.